Thread: Telemetry in F1 2011 Game??

Telemetry in F1 2011 Game??

I have not read whatever thing regarding this; however one thing I would like to perceive next year is the telemetry. I typically play with a friend at the same time as they are competitive, which is usually around of 0.2-0.5 seconds faster than me and I would like to compare the telemetry of our best laps to perceive where I went wrong (Early failure, acceleration at the end of example). I consider this feature really lends itself to the seasons of cooperation have been introduced this year to actually add to the viable rivalry. Codies I attempt to please informal players and hardcore fans and this possibly will be pushing it, however it is an optional extra I would love to perceive next year and most likely not very complicated to add?

Re: Telemetry in F1 2011 Game??

It would be a pleasant addition, however let's wait in anticipation of we have an open discussion platform earlier than the start of 2012 all these feature requests will be. The career mode Co-op allows you to play a full season of F1 through a friend online, as teammates, as well as three practice sessions, become certified and the race.

Telemetry would be an overwhelming addition, particularly in light of co-op actually. An additional application of a huge community we have to remain an additional year. You are able to even compete in practice sessions at different times I think. I'm not sure how to skip the work sessions, or if possible. Imagine trying to teach a casual player to read the telemetry.

No rocket science and telemetry is in Forza 3. Ferrari's telemetry PC sim is overwhelming. It is able to be perceive only at what time and where changes - brakes - and acceleration. And you can compare with Massa and Alonso! I think a telemetry system that way and a full damage system (except the fuselage as the real world) possibly will make 2012 F1, the pinnacle of all F1 games of all time!

I would approximate a telemetry scheme, possibly the thought that recommended within one discussion, where the engineer provides you a number of information regarding it. Obviously it will be a massive building in the game, but could be the way to go with him.