Thread: Clean Multiplayer Racing in F1 2011 Game

Clean Multiplayer Racing in F1 2011 Game

We will perceive cleaner multiplayer racing in F1 2011? Do you consider that a number of people just not at all change / big? Someone else suggested this before, what if we had ghost cars around the 1st of every race?

Re: Clean Multiplayer Racing in F1 2011 Game

We will not at all obtain unsoiled random races within 2011, provided that a person who discover it "funny" on the way to ruin someone else's profession. There will always be a few drivers who choose absolute garbage to ruin everyone else's experience of Formula One drivers to be dirty! Public games cannot be guaranteed to be a clean race. Need to connect some lobbying with some friends for that. League racing is really the only way to go about getting regular ERA. Public pressure groups rarely have pallets, usually accidents are accidents.

My concern is that with the new classification system, the runners are encouraged to have slower cars, which means that Crashers will be fast cars and no opportunity to make a hole and have a clean race. I'll wait and see how everything turns out well before judging, but I think that this could be a problem.

People also have to bear in mind that the first corner in real life tends to attract some accidents! Sometimes they are real errors that people have to take into account. When I am online, you often get four cars involved in an accident, but people often forget that this is due mainly to a small key that turns a car, and others involved. There are socks right though.

I agree apportion of idiots play, however likewise allot of idiots rapidly jump on top of the band wagon pointing blame next lawful mistakes which unavoidably happen into f1.

There was a guy who earlier had a kind of attraction to my car, kept hitting it and turns in anticipation of I broke down and position it on the wall. This was pursuing through a short message telling me what I cannot drive. I am a ps3 European champion. That's what bothers me more than I can bear first corner incident, but his blatant hand slide that highlights the real muppets!

It's a shame that will never be able to fully combat the line. It is the nature of racing, everyone is in the same sport is from the very top, someone will be tempted to ram worldwide. The races we had in Southam were comparatively good. The initial curves tend toward play out similar to real F1. A car getting too much power is able to be turned down and we all have to drive around. It's amazing the difference in levels of cold corners races this year. Anyone who wants to run with a motive, enter a racing league. A great entertainment and most people are there to drive justice.

It require to be additional concerned regarding not damaging your car within F1 2010, Racing full support to take his front wing was not out of place Biggy players p1 thinking regarding entering the first corner, think more about how the car in one piece, this will only happen with more realistic damage model and damage effects.