Thread: What are the list of Abilities and Attributes in Resistance 3 Game?

What are the list of Abilities and Attributes in Resistance 3 Game?

I have recently heard about this game called “Resistance 3” and I just wanted to be aware of the Abilities and Attributes list of Resistance 3 game in detail as I am willing to get it a try it out. Any suggestions regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: What are the list of Abilities and Attributes in Resistance 3 Game?

Even I am not aware of all the attributes and ability but I remember the support ability well. In support ability we have a “Bubble Shield” which basically provides you a static shield around us till it sustains enough damage, “Healing Beacon” provide us with a circle of health regeneration in order to heal faster, “Ammo Beacon” provide a circle of ammo regeneration for the equipped weapon, “Radar Beacon” helps us to track the enemies in limited range, “Spotter” which mark the enemies and our mates as well in order to recognize them well,” Radar Decoy” this a red spot and a hologram on the enemy if he comes inside the range of 5 meters from you.

The list of tactical abilities is as followed:
    1. Lightning Shield-This basically provides us with a temporary field around which we are safe from melee damages of the enemies.
    2. Doppelganger- This helps us to create a identical image of ourselves which would be offset from our original position and allows us to imitate the players by their gestures around the map.
    3. Thermal Vision-This allow you with the ability to view the enemies even through the obstacles and wall around the map.
    4. Assassin:-this allows you to go silent and look alike the enemies.
    5. Dash:-helps you to dash in the forward direction.
    6. Turret-it is used to attacks enemies for the defined period.

As far as I remember the personal attribute has the following list:
    1. Tracker-by which we can view the footprints of the enemies within the limited time.
    2. Bandolier: helps you to increase our ammo’s fire capacity.
    3. Demolitions-helps to Increase the damage for all explosive weapons used by us
    4. Body Armor-this reduces the player movements but boost up the health
    5. Hazmat Suit-avoid damage-over-time effects.
    6. Gunslinger: helps to get accuracy while firing.
    7. Visual Health Indicators-to trace the health of enemies..
    8. Leaper Corpse-this burst from our corpse and attack the enemies in range.

The combat attribute have “Grenadier” which Increases types of the grenade as well as their capacity, “Air-Cooled Barrel” helps to increase the fire rate of the primary weapons, “Scan Jammer” destroy the enemies tracking systems in the limited range,” Scavenger” this help you to have the ammos of the died enemies and also gives us 25% health when we run over their bodies, “Strapped” helps you to choose 2 primary weapons, “Berserker” helps to Reduce the kill requirements for berserks, “Team Player” helps to increase the support abilities within the limited radius, “Hotfoot” increase the sprint duration and the speed of the movement.