Thread: Can't activate pitstop in co-op mode in F1 2011 game

Can't activate pitstop in co-op mode in F1 2011 game

I just read a preview on top of IGN and the author move up an interesting question resting on the basis of their two-game player system link on top of the passenger plays back within the day. He says he and his brother stole every further pit stop. How will be detained at the F1 2011? My guess is that you are able to turn a pit stop at what time his team you have and if you drive all the way through pit road to follow to obtain back on track. On the other hand, confirmation of this has been addressed would be pleasant.

Re: Can't activate pitstop in co-op mode in F1 2011 game

Hello thank you for posting this. Actually this query was there in my mind. Can you please explain it in more detail? My question is how would the additional driver is acquainted with your pitting that lap?

I pitted at the similar time at the back an additional player throughout a SC period. I presently had to stay in favor of the box to be free - fortunately he was approximately regarding to leave however had to wait for the rear jackman to progress out of the approach.

You'd basically queue up with your team players. Talk and make a decision who is stopping on top of what lap! Except your friend is a violent rival and will grasp you up within the pits.

Easier said than done when you are in the business end of the season and had started to rain and both are dry tires or tires of their choice has fallen off the cliff, at the same time. Is there a hole in the button this year? I was presumptuous within my original post press that had been make active and would be in line for the next pit stop. However, it is still open to abuse, as they could press to stop his teammate bites. In that case is important in your career strategy that you and your partner are not cooperative in exactly the same strategy that means in the same round hole if they are close enough together on the track so that it can cause problems.

I do not think Codemasters is the work of caring for all the idiots out there who wants to spoil and ruin of his own experience. You pick the guy to compete with, cope with it if you about farts. CM cannot stop all possible problems that people will not play properly / fairly done. You'll have to find someone to play with him.

I have the same opinion, I presently wanted to be acquainted with if this is a first-come primary in the pits or the game says it's OK, both on the similar strategy, however Player A is ahead, so we're hoping that the first well. The game has to be acquainted with that is or else how you are familiar with that the tires put on. Both possibly will be after a dissimilar compound? Please clear this doubt. Actually I try to find about this on internet but I did not found any proper information about it. And even I go with the many videos and preview of this game but still I am not sure anything about this question. So if you guys know about it then please share it with me. I am sure that you guys will show me appropriate way and clear my doubt. All replies are appreciated.

I observe, I'm no game designer through any stretch; however I imagine that the code implemented in favor of the pit stops will not be a situation of them, accurately, to know what tire will be on, and the team expect to those levels. I estimate I presently will once found within the wells, the system knows that the stage of Chuck after that perform as a result. I possibly will be wrong.