Thread: Is there any reflection on the rims in F1 2011 Game

Is there any reflection on the rims in F1 2011 Game

F1 2010 was amazing looking, almost photorealistic in some places, and F1 2011 CM seems to have improved even more. F1 2010, but only had a defect in the graphics that really bothered me, the tires seem to reflect sunlight, no matter which side of the sun / shade are, and that looked pretty bad when the whole side of the car was in except the shadows of the bright rims. This seems to have had more in F1 2011 and, unfortunately, despite the best graphics in general. Do you think the tires look a bit off as well? Not exactly a big problem, but certainly an annoying one to the eye.

Re: Is there any reflection on the rims in F1 2011 Game

I never realized that if you look, but I have a somewhat related problem, however. My concern is that everything seems super-bright, no difference in the amount of brightness, due to the materials - like the inside of the air intakes have a lot of brightness, and should not, or areas that are typically matte black - and around the exhaust ports have a lot of shine and as you said things (edges) have glare or reflections when they should do under certain conditions. But it may be a limitation of game engine, so who knows. I noticed that in other games, there are limitations showing the areas that are not bright.

I don’t know much but how much I see in the video or in the images I must say that, in game there is lighting and reflection trouble in a few parts of the cars only.

The things you've surrounded, I have not noticed to be honest. What stands out to me is below the McLaren, the way in which lit up - this is always in the dark shadow in the real world, and it looks really weird here.

In one of the other threads comparing 2011 to 2010 one of the mods said that the shadows are added to the end, so vaccines might not represent the final version. Despite the things I mentioned above (and with a circle in the image) are holdovers from 2010, so I'm not waiting to be set in the year 2011. After playing the final version, I can say that if the car has a high altitude, it is not noticeable while playing or watching the repeats.

Is the game omitted shadow volumes? Or are they untimely build shots or just at an angle where the shadows are concealed?