Thread: Is there any improvement in the sharpness in graphic of F1 2011 for PS3

Is there any improvement in the sharpness in graphic of F1 2011 for PS3

Hello guys I have been thinking that is there any improvement in the F1 2011 for ps3? I have played the previous games and I have found a bit lagging problem and the frame rate issues so I am thinking that would there be a same problem as such in this game too? Has anyone got this game or have any idea about it then please tell me before I would be ordering it please support me guys with some suggestions?

Re: Is there any improvement in the sharpness in graphic of F1 2011 for PS3

Well friend moving around with the review of this game and the video on the youtube what I can say is that I don’t think that there would be any problem with the video and graphic or anything in this game and all the previous problems has been solved and they won’t be repeating possibly. I have even heard that the games graphic card has been improved by some more 30% and if this is the changes made by them so I don’t think that there would be possibly any problem with the graphic and all ever. You just need to have patients and get this game and then you would yourself know is there any problem or no, and other than that I would be saying that lots of the bugs which were irritating the user in the previous versions are also solved so there would be no problem at all. This is what I am thinking and my experience says after gathering the information about this game and I would be hoping that I would be right with this and my comment would be giving you the right idea.

Hey I don’t think that there would be any frame rate problem at all because if there would be they would be delaying it but not releasing the game which would be having a frame rate problem ever because this would be reducing the like of this game so I don’t think that there would be any problem in the graphic for this game. And the strange thing for me is this that have you really faced a problem with the previous version? Because I haven’t faced it nor any of my friends have faced any problem with the game. Anyways lets hope there is no problem with this game at all.

Thank you for providing information and helping me. I have read on the internet also that in this game there is not lagging issue like previous game and that sounds really good because I am big fan of this game. now I am downloading the game and I hope this game will not give any issue.