Thread: Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition now available on mac

Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition now available on mac

The title says it all. just created this thread to inform you all guys about this great news so hope you all do have a good look at the same and start commenting something about the same. well what I want to say is that the game is now available for the mac users as well and all of them can take advantage of that and also reap the benefit of it tahts what I want to say here. so it’s a good thing for all the users present here, that’s what I am saying here. anything more that you need to ask then do let me know about it. I will give you the provided information for sure.

Re: Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition now available on mac

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    The title says it all. just created this thread to inform you all guys about this great news so hope you all do have a good look at the same and start commenting something about the same. well what I want to say is that the game is now available for the mac users as well and all of them can take advantage of that and also reap the benefit of it tahts what I want to say here. so it’s a good thing for all the users present here, that’s what I am saying here. anything more that you need to ask then do let me know about it. I will give you the provided information for sure.
    Ok that’s a great news that you all have given here, just want to say that we all can enjoy this game in out mac pcs as well, that’s a really good news that I am getting to ehar this morning. Now I want to ask is that where will be the game exactly available, do you al lcan suggest me some sources from where I can get the game. So if you all do have any idea about the same then please do feel free to comment something over here on the same. I will be waiting for the reply from you all. so please do reply ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Harin$Akshi View Post
    Ok that’s a great news that you all have given here, just want to say that we all can enjoy this game in out mac pcs as well, that’s a really good news that I am getting to ehar this morning. Now I want to ask is that where will be the game exactly available, do you al lcan suggest me some sources from where I can get the game. So if you all do have any idea about the same then please do feel free to comment something over here on the same. I will be waiting for the reply from you all. so please do reply ok.
    Ok there is a website named as portingteam you can get the game from there only. So you have to do only that and nothing else. Your problem will be solved for sure, that’s it from my side. Any other queries then please feel free to ask.

Will the iPhone users will be having the same benefit as the one that is being received by the mac users. Any news about that if the same game if made available for the iPhone then it would be a double bonus for all the mac usres that’s what I feel here. so whats your take on this can you all please tell me? do reply on the same as soon as possible. You guys are doing a great job of spreading the information that’s a great thin I feel, so start replying on the same.

Well that’s a good question that you have asked here. what I want to say is that the developers are thinking of it and might come up soon so as such I don’t have any official conformation about the same. well surely you will be getting some news about the same in a short period of time i feel.

It is better to have a chat with the lucasarts people about the same may be they will be having official confirmation about the same. that’s what I want to say here. it is better to mail them and ask for the confirmation dot know I am not sure but yes the developers have actually said they will be coming soon with the game for the iPhone but don’t know they haven’t said any official dates for the phone but lets hope for the best possibility.