Thread: AI in F1 2011 is not working properly

AI in F1 2011 is not working properly

Well I have installed F1 2011 on the computer of mine. after playing this particular game I have found couple of issue with AI with the game. in many situation the pilot is managed the CPU are still too timid. I mean it is failing to take the advantage of the long straight of the monza to pass brakes even when you have done something wrong in terms of the acceleration. Let me know if you have noticed any issue with the AI of the game.

Re: AI in F1 2011 is not working properly

In one of the case you have lined up behind of the my car in the pairs but it seems to be falling to put one of the car in front of the nose of mine. it seems to be a force AI in the game so that you can maintain the position even if the car is a head of the lower pace than that of the opponents and it create a frustrating train in the game.

Also AI in the game is not able to detect the sudden braking of the players and simply break to the nose of the car on the car of the other player. Same thing was happening with the f1 2010.

In F1 2010 I have seen that there was lacking of the residual fuel indicator. In the game there was an icon which is used to flashes when the position is supposed to return into the pits. There should be change for the fuel load on the car which you are supposed to use for racing. Because the option is remaining within of the boxes than I am expecting that it will be completely similar for the F1 2010. The voice in the game same as previous version of the game there is no difference into the situation.

I have also noticed the same problem which you have mentioned over here I mean to say AI in the game did not seems to pass AI on the straights even if you have done any mistake in the acceleration. I am doubting whether it is happening because of the bug issue in the game.

Yes you are right this particular thing is happening because of the bug issue. so this particular issue should be fixed by the developer of the game. well what I wanted to tell you over here is that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will definite work around on the problem which you have mentioned over here and release the patch which you can use.