Thread: Helmets selection in F1 2011

Helmets selection in F1 2011

Hey guys can you help me out in getting some views about the helmet selection in F1 2011, I want to know bout it I have played the previous version and I have liked all the helmets in the previous one so I want to know that is there anything knew or the same thing has been passed out in this version too.

Re: Helmets selection in F1 2011

Hello friend I have saw a helmet video on the youtube for this f1 2011 and it has been awesome there are many new and the previous once have been a bit modified and made it as a new look so I think that you would be really very happy with the work and it has been really awesome view now. And you can surely look out for them on the youtube and you would get what you have been searching for.

What I can say about this is you should go with this option F1 2011 - Videorecensione (07:00) su Everyeye.TV you would get the clear view over here and this has been the best option where I have found the videos for the game and I have really liked you would also be able to get it see over this website.

I think you don’t need to worry a much. You would be able to get a good view when you would be getting the game and its not much time to be the game in your pc so don’t worry a much just wait for some time or I can say have some patient and then you would be getting the game and then you would be able to enjoy it. And I really don’t think that you need to worry about this. Because this is not the section to b worried about and what more I can say about this is I hope that everything would be same as the previous one if there no change in any part so this means that if you are not go in to get any change then sure you would be getting the previous one and you said that you have liked the previous one so the problem is solved.

Does it make any different if there would be no new helmets? I am still thinking what type of the fan following this game is having I have found some thread in which guys where having a problem with the look of McLaren in some of them they had problem with the marbles on the track now I am thinking does all this thing really makes you worry about the game.

That’s true that all such stuffs should not be a question ever because what is important is the game and so they need to make up with some game which would be the best while we are playing it should not lag it should not have a large number of bugs like tyres have been looking far away from the car or the guy inside the car is missing then it is ok but such a silly queries are really very boring and I too think that these question should not be asked because I don’t think that the developers do actually consider such queries.

Hey guys thanks a lot for commenting on my thread and i wasn't hoping that so many of you would be participating in it thanks for taking effort and posting up the reply for me and it was really helpful and i expect the same response in the future too.