Thread: Are there Voices in the original mode of Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition?

Are there Voices in the original mode of Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition?

So what do you all have to say are there voices for the original mode in the mi1: se? I don’t know about it and also I have just heard about this game and hence I am asking this with you all. so can you all please sugegts me if there are voices or not in this game. suggestions will be highly appreciated from you all. waiting for the replies from your side. Hope you will do that as soon as possible.

Re: Are there Voices in the original mode of Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition?

Quote Originally Posted by Ket!ak View Post
    So what do you all have to say are there voices for the original mode in the mi1: se? I don’t know about it and also I have just heard about this game and hence I am asking this with you all. so can you all please sugegts me if there are voices or not in this game. suggestions will be highly appreciated from you all. waiting for the replies from your side. Hope you will do that as soon as possible.
    No, in fact the feature was there in MI2E but not in the mi1: se. so you cannot see that feature in the old one. don’t know why did the developers did not though of this in the previous version rather then thinking of the decisions now. So that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Are there Voices in the original mode of Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition?

Quote Originally Posted by AZUL View Post
    No, in fact the feature was there in MI2E but not in the mi1: se. so you cannot see that feature in the old one. don’t know why did the developers did not though of this in the previous version rather then thinking of the decisions now. So that’s what I am saying here.
    I think you have not got complete information about that well let me tell you that in MI2E you will not be able to hear it in the original mode as well as you can hear the voice acting in the original mode, I think if you haven’t heard of it then you must have a check about the same as soon as possible I suppose that will do make the second part of the monkey island look good. So hope you understand what I am trying to say here.

Hey thanks for the interesting answer that you gave on this well I want to ask that is it not possible to get the voice acting in the monkey island 1 SE and that too in classic mode will we not be able to get that feature, can you all please tell me about it. I think so that is a missing feature in the game and should come up as soon as possible I feel. so that’s what I think here. anyways what’s your take on the issue can you please suggest me something on the same waiting for the response for this question as well, hoping that you will do reply to this as soon as possible.

Hey thanks for the interesting answer that you gave on this well I want to ask that is it not possible to get the voice acting in the monkey island 1 SE and that too in classic mode will we not be able to get that feature, can you all please tell me about it. I think so that is a missing feature in the game and should come up as soon as possible I feel. so that’s what I think here. anyways what’s your take on the issue can you please suggest me something on the same waiting for the response for this question as well, hoping that you will do reply to this as soon as possible.
    As such there is no such plans from the developers side on this for the necessary changes to be implemented. Now the only thing you can do is that wait for the necessary patch to come up for the 1stedition of the game which I don’t think so will be coming up soon that’s what I feel.

Ok guys any idea when will be the patch coming up here, any ideas about it then do let me know as soon as possible. I think monkey island 1 was a great game and I think many of the features are missing in it and yes to compenstare for the missing part the developers should come up with some patch so that we all can enjoy the monkey island 1, it s a great game for sure.

Ok guys any idea when will be the patch coming up here, any ideas about it then do let me know as soon as possible. I think monkey island 1 was a great game and I think many of the features are missing in it and yes to compenstare for the missing part the developers should come up with some patch so that we all can enjoy the monkey island 1, it s a great game for sure.
    Why don’t you suggest thid ideas to the developers of the game they will surely be paying much heed to what you are saying and also making the necessary changes as well that’s what I feel. so that’s what you should do. In fact if you feel some changes should be implemented then a direct mail or a pm to the developer should be sent to them as soon as possible. That will be better I feel.