Thread: Marbles collection not seen on tracks of F1 2011

Marbles collection not seen on tracks of F1 2011

Friends I have been watching out for the video over the youtube and have watched them out very closely and haven’t found any marbles collection on the track so what’s your view about this? Has any one else found out anything about this, then please share it with me I really want to know that had they removed all this it was looking clean and tidy.

Re: Marbles collection not seen on tracks of F1 2011

This is just so unbelievable that people has been mostly been worried about the tracks the cars and all and not about the races and game play in this and what would be the new features in this game. I have found so many people having different problem about the cars look and all and this has been really very irritating comments I don’t know why people start thinking such stuffs before getting this game into their hand I wonder what you guys always want to find? I never had any such question, my theory says that get the game first start the game play some laps if you are finding out some real problem then you need to work out over it you need to let all this know to the developers so that they can work over it too.

Same thing, this is not a proper problem with the game may be they haven’t been liking to give the marbles in the track this time and they want something different in this version and that would be looking more sober so let’s play the game first.

I think that we need to go further in the lap to get the marbles and this is not a big deal it has been the same in the previous version too you always needed to go ahead to get the marbles on the track I too liked it was looking kind of very nice and so I think that should not be changed and it should be working fine with the game. and I also think that the youtube must haven’t taken that part in there video and it has been always that the video don’t have much part of the game and that has been always know when the game is in the market so lest get it first and then see if it it there or not and if not we would be asking to the developers to release some map or some patch which would be giving us that.

Well what I have to say about this is that this has been removed from this game as far as I can think about because there have been lots of talk in the previous version and the marble on the tracks which has been on the tyres when you are running out of the tracks have been effecting the video graphic and some problem with it and that has been the reason they have been removing it from the game and I don’t think that you would be finding it now.

Is it possible that a marble effect on tyre has been giving problem in the graphic and all I cant believe that developers have been successful in making a long game with such a nice graphic and so many nice effects and now they are having a problem in showing up the marble effect? Wow that’s something strange to know and very tough to believe it and I don’t think that it is true at all.

That’s true that they have been creating problem and the above posters are not wrong but he haven’t been able to describe the complete story about it and why the have been removed and what is the actual reason for that and it is like marbles aren’t 3d looking surface and they are as like a 2d surface and that is with the 2d surface on the tarmac and this is what takes high memory on the full 3d marbles and so they have been removed to make the game in limit and I don’t think that you would be having any bad effect with it just don’t worry it would be the same enjoyment as you were having before.

Yes I have also heard that it has been reducing the frame rate and it was shocking for me too and I wont be believing it too and I think that it would be in game but in certain map of level and we need to unlock them after a long game play.

I have been looking around for this because i think that it is the part of the graphical representation of the game and it would be increasing a good response to game and i am sure that there are many people who have been waiting for this and so i think that they would be disappointed if they wont be finding the marbles. some of you guys have been saying that we would be finding it after a long distance in the lap hop e that would be true.