Thread: How the McLaren would be looking in final F1 2011game?

How the McLaren would be looking in final F1 2011game?

Friends I have been thinking would the McLaren would be looking like in this final version? please if anyone has any idea then share it with me and if anyone is had played this game already then please share your view with me so that I can go with it and I have been loving this car the most and I always like to play with McLaren only so please suggest me something about it.

Re: How the McLaren would be looking in final F1 2011game?

First of all I wonder that is this topic which is really needed to be cared for? I don’t know much about this because I haven’t played this game till now and I think that whatever it would be like it would be definitely the best part so I think that you need to stop worrying about anything silly like this.

Would this be affecting the game play? And if not then I don’t think this is the point which is really needed to be cared for and lastly I would say that try to concentrate on the bugs or the problem with the game not about how would be the car looking or track would be looking because these thing actually doesn’t matters and mostly those parts are been cared by the developers which actually needs to be cared for to make the game play more better not such stuffs.

I think that the McLaren would be looking like McLaren for sure, and I am very sure with this and I think that they would be running as it too. Hopefully now you got the idea about how it would be looking and I am sure with it so now I think you can find out the images on it on google and see the clear view.

Hey I have played this game and it is realistic and the graphic has been really improved to the extent and all the cars and all have been looking awesome. I have found the game really very cool and I also love to play with the McLaren and it is really very nice and it has been looking great and if you think that you would be playing this game only if the McLaren would be looking good then I think you should surely play this game and you would be liking the view and would be able to play this game with the best what you want. One more thing i would like to say for this game is that there have been more number of car which are more awesome in the look as i have saw in the other videos and in the game so i think that now you would be really loving more of the cars and it would be much more awesome way to play this version now i am sure we are going to enjoy this game very much and there would be more nice laps and features with more different looks in this game this game is going to rock.

Well guys thanks for commenting on my query and as some of you said that this is a silly question and you all haven't been expecting this then what i would be saying over that would be, i don't think that this is a silly question it is a part of game and you do need to see the effects of the game. any game you play the first thing what attracts you is the appearance if it is as you want then you would really like it a lot and same thing is with me i just wanted to know about the game appearance and all and that's why i asked about it anyways if you dint liked then i am sorry for that but a question is a question always.