Thread: What are the actual car models in F1 2011?

What are the actual car models in F1 2011?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. Well I have installed F1 2011 on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether which race cars is to be modeled in F1 2011? In the previous version of the game there was quite significant changes in the same. I mean there will be extended shark fin for Virgin. Also you should have the thicker shark fin. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What are the actual car models in F1 2011?

I let you know it is based on the game of Melbourne so I am expecting that it will be changed at the letter stage of F1 and it will not be going to be happen for be ex: Bruno Senna.

I am not able to figure out why the developer of the game is not able to making the update to the major details in the cars and drivers are changes the same after completing the season. In this particular situation I am expecting that the developer of the game should provide some patch in the game. so that all the gamers are going to get the variations in the card models. Let see whether the developer of the game are providing the above mentioned thing.

Well according to me it will be awesome if the developer of the game is supposed to provide something like mod into the game. they should provide some specific upgrades for the cars according to races which are available into the game. also there should be something addition or subtraction in some of the pieces of the cars. Well there should be something in the game which will allow all the users so that game will be updated constantly. There is highly need of the adding of the patch and I am expecting that it will be beneficial to all the users as well as developer of the game.

If they are supposed the update both drivers and cars in the game. if they are supposed to driver change then all the cars should have the new aero. All the users will need the new stuff and it will make the thing quite easy for the developer of the game.

So far I am expecting that the developer of the game will bring the patch at the completing of the season. It will be based on the cars from the brazil. It will corrected with the drs zones

The developer of the game has told multiple times about the thing that is licensing of F1 is protected to because how it is valuable and there are large number of the company are involved in the game. in the modern scenario of the F1 it will be quite difficult to agree all the parties for the single releasing of the game.
    Lets imagine how the developer of the game has improved the relative performances mid-season. I am sure about the thing that is the couple of team will be object and they are supposed to be suddenly represented as a slower than that of the beginning of the season.

Well according to me there will be couple of constraints while using the patch at the one of the consoles. So you should change the assets and it seems to be quite difficult. You should keep the thing quite updated between the approvals and development time when you are supposed to draw the line. So that we can manage the actual thing to get out of the door.

Process of the approval of FOM is seems to be quite lengthy. I think it will take out of the ages to approve with the extra details. You should not forget that the content for the game and it is probably signed off around of the half way through of the season and you will miss over half of the upgrades.
    It will not be awesome if the developer of the game are supposed to provide the patch or DLC at the end of the F1. Let see whether the developer of the game is providing any thing on this particular matter.