Thread: Can we choose what amount of fuel should be put into car for race in F1 2011?

Can we choose what amount of fuel should be put into car for race in F1 2011?

Well we are aware of the thing that we can make use of efficient usage of the fuel mixture in F1 2011. Also can we decide the what amount of the fuel will require in the car for racing purpose? I am wondering that the fuel mixture strategy is seems to be rather bland. As we are supposed to start the race with the same level. Hence if you are supposed to get the ahead you have to know other don’t having the option of the running of the richer who will catch you in the game.

Re: Can we choose what amount of fuel should be put into car for race in F1 2011?

In this particular game I wanted to tell you over here is that you will be over fuel as under fuel in the game. it is totally dependent on the requirement of yours.

Re: Can we choose what amount of fuel should be put into car for race in F1 2011?

I have played the previous version of the F1 2010 and I was having great time with this particular game.
    Well I would like to state over here is that you should have the 10 extra laps of the fuel and you have to taking out the max settings in the game. So that you will be easily win the races in this particular game F1 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaghaz View Post
    I have played the previous version of the F1 2010 and I was having great time with this particular game.
    Well I would like to state over here is that you should have the 10 extra laps of the fuel and you have to taking out the max settings in the game. So that you will be easily win the races in this particular game F1 2011.
    I doubt about thing which you have stated over here. I think you will be able to fueled at the end of the 1st or 2nd lap. In case you are supposed to burn to much fuel by making use of the rich mixture than I wanted to tell you that is you will be able to end up with the short and you have to save the fuel in the game otherwise you will not be able to complete the game at all. Hence the efficient usage of the fuel is quite necessary.

Well after going through the entire thread I think the 10 extra laps and max settings will be the worst performance I have seen ever in this particular game so far. According to me it normal fuel and normal settings will give better performance than that of the mixture of the fuel. Personally I am expecting that the developer of the game has modeled the fuel weight properly so that the car will run faster by using the fuel. However I wanted to tell you over here is that I need to have the 1 lap of fuel at Monaco when there is raining in the game.

I guess it will be a pit strategy in which the crew of yours will give the default and you will specify the whether you are wanted to be under or over fuel in the game. it sounds funny and you have to develop the strategy according to requirement of yours.

Well we will not be able to replicate the qualified team of the race engineers for us. Hence we will not be able to decide the entire thing for us. There is no one who is not able to develop the AI system which is advanced enough to set up the car and formulate the race strategy in games as F1 2011. You will end up with the playing of the role of the race engineer to degree as well as of the driver in the game.

Well I have found number of people who are only talking about the fuel management and it is the most important part of the game. we should not pick up the tiny thing and go crazy. Fuel management is the thing which should be considered at the each and every single big race. You will not be able to start the game by selecting the fuel in the game. any player who has played the longer race will be able to get the above mentioned thing. This particular thing is quite disappointing however I wanted to tell you about that this particular game is having the improved stuffs which you will give you lots of fun while playing this particular game.

In this particular situation the mix fuel mixture will become an important part of the satisfy strategies. Everyone will begin at the same level but all the cars are not be same and in the manner it supposed to use the fuel in the game. it will create lots of variation in the game and that is the only reason I am expecting that no two players will not be able to complete the race at the same time.

As far as mu opinion I have not decided whether I will use or leave the fuel amount setting. I know that there are lots of people who are having the mixed response on this particular matter. however I am hoping that they will have great fun while playing the game.

If you are disappointed about this particular feature than you should contact the developer of the game and tell them about the opinion of yours. if there is large complain from the gamers than I am sure that they will work on the same.