Thread: Can we finish the race by using the default fuel mix setting in F1 2011?

Can we finish the race by using the default fuel mix setting in F1 2011?

I have installed F1 2011 on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether I will be able to get the default fuel mix setting allow to finish the race? Or whether it will need to alter the same in the game? I think we will not be able to actually run out from the game. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we finish the race by using the default fuel mix setting in F1 2011?

Well I can imagine the entire thing of the idea until and unless you are supposed to waste the fuel. It will persistently run the limiter into the 7th gear in the game.

After looking on the post of yours I wanted to tell you over here is that the entire matter is dependent on how you are supposed to make use of the fuel into the game. so you should be aware of the exact amount of the fuel require to complete all the laps of the game. I feel that it will work for you but I am not able to figure out how it will work for you. I don’t think so it will not be any strategy for the game.

I have played this particular game and I am having really great time with this particular game. I wanted to tell you about over here is that how the game will run when you are supposed to use the normal mix of the fuel then you are supposed to complete the game without having any issue. it will create an issue when you are supposed to dialing up and you will be able to get the trouble. Even if you are supposed to run the high quality fuel mix for the couple of laps in the game but still it will be ok to use the some of the race.

Also you should take care of the thing that is you will be able to set the fuel before you begin with the race. You will be able to put more or less laps than that of the race nut you have to remember that it will weight 0.1 sec for each lap of the fuel. Also it will be factor that is how you are supposed to driving the car in the game.

Well I wanted to you over here is that each track in the game is going to have the pre-loaded default setup. So I don’t think so you will not be able to alter into the game.

In order to avoid frustration the new players with the standard fuel mix will get the car at the end of the race without having any issue. also there should be cap limit which will allow all the users which are using the richer mix for the few laps. Also there should be number of casual players who have not able to understand the mixture settings. So you will be able go for the race without worrying about the fuel which is available into the game.

I think there will be forceful to manage to fuel in every race or we will be able to turn off the fuel sim to avoid the entire thing. We might run out of the fuel and sputter at the end of the finishing the race. If it is not possible than I am expecting that it should be turn down to lower setting. According to me it will be most simple tactic which can be applied into the game. also there will be a factor regarding the driving style. If you are supposed to use the drive in normal manner than you will be able to complete the race by using the default fuel level and mix setting.

The advanced users who are playing the game than they will be able to learn about the best push and it will use more and more fuel improved performance. It will mix the thing with the multiplayer race.

Well I am sure about the thing you will not be able to make use of the fast mixture for more than that of the 10 – 15 laps in a race. After updating with the OSD elements I have come to know about that the fuel will become the strategy element in the game. if you are mid in the race of the game then I wanted to tell you that you should save the fuel at the beginning and push hard at the time of the game. if you are supposed to run the longer race than it will give you great experience.