Thread: Will custom wheel mapping loss the in game menu navigation in F1 2011 like F1 2010?

Will custom wheel mapping loss the in game menu navigation in F1 2011 like F1 2010?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. Can we are going to get loss of the in game menu navigation while doing the custom wheel mapping as it was happening in the previous version of the F1 2010? If so let me know the speculations of yours in this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will custom wheel mapping loss the in game menu navigation in F1 2011 like F1 2010?

I don’t think so it will not make any issue until and unless you are supposed to use the keyboard to navigate into the game. however you will be able to get the thing working for you if you are supposed to modifying the XML file of the game appropriately. But you have to make sure of the thing that is the you should backup the XML file in the game because if anything wrong happens while editing the XML file than you can restore the file before doing the editing.

Re: Will custom wheel mapping loss the in game menu navigation in F1 2011 like F1 2010?

In this particular situation I wanted tell you over here is that the developer of the game should work on the better peripherals detection system for this particular game. I let you know that I am also having the same issue between logitech drivers and CM games. If I am not wrong that there will be an bug issue with the drivers. or it could be possible that the developer of the game might be using the wrong software for the purpose of the development.
    If the above mentioned issues is happening because of the drivers issue and so that you should update the drivers on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

I let you know that I am having dfgt and it is working fine with f1 2010 on the Windows 7. I am suspecting that there is something wrong with the computer of yours and you should figure out the thing y your own.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that the dfgt was working fine with the Windows 7 system of mine with F1 2010. Once day I have formatted the computer of mine and after it was not working for me. I have also searched on the internet and but there was no particular solution to fix the matters. But I am suspecting that there will be an issue with the drivers, video games and Windows which I have installed on the computer. Well I have simply reinstalled the game on the computer of mine and there was no issue after reinstalling the game.

Well I used to rumblepad 2 and I wanted to navigate the menu through the controller but it was not available from the releasing of the Dirt.

After going through the entire thing we should talk with the developer of the game and I am hoping that the developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you can use to apply the fix the matter of yours.