Thread: Info of the F1 2011 game for PS3 version

Info of the F1 2011 game for PS3 version

I have been just going through with the review of this game and has been thinking about how this game would be. As the review has been stating a good review about it but some of the problems has been stated about the frame rate and all so I want to know it about you guys is that true and are they really having some problem about this.

Re: Info of the F1 2011 game for PS3 version

Well if you don’t know about this game then I would be saying a simple answer that there is no such problem like this in this game and if you would have been a experienced guy then I would have asked you to just quit asking such silly question because is there any chance that the game would be released if they are having a problem with the frame rate? Do you think that and if you then I don’t think that you know much about games and all. Anyways answer to your question is there nothing like this and doesn’t worry go and play this game and you would know how to do this.

I have the PS3 version of F1 2010 and I have been playing this game and I haven’t found any such problem and it has been the best game for me till now and I would be strictly prohibiting all those rumors which has been spread about it.

That’s true I would be supporting you though I have been playing this game form long time and not only in my system but in my friends and many other and I haven’t found any problem till now In this game I wonder from where you guys got the problem and how is this possible? But I would be hoping that this problem would be solved if you would be trying to reinstall the game or so this must be the problem of corrupted setup some files been missing in your setup so try to install the game with some other setup and see if that is helping you out.

I hope that the problem is with your graphic card and this would be only solved when you would be doing something with your hardware requirements and that would be the only solution, because I was facing some problem but not this problem and my problem was solved by reinstallation and some dealing with the video card and I hope the same thing would be solving you problem I updated my video card and that was a better solution you can try out that and I don’t think you would be getting any better help than this.

Download this and then see if you are getting any change in the game, lots of people having some problem running this game has solved there problem by installing this New ATI catalyst application and I think that this would be helping you out.

I don’t have this game for my ps3 but I am really expecting this to be an blast for my ps3 and there have been number of games which I have been playing and I have really liked a lot playing on ps3 and so I am expecting this to be one of the best too. Many racing games and shooting games which I have gone through this days have been really a fun and so I think that they need to be something more special which would be having something extra then those games the representation of the game should be more proper and fantastic so that I should feel that the I am really into the game and for this the developers have to work hard and I hope they have done this as I have saw the videos I have found that they are really very improved graphic representation and they would be really rocking in it.