Thread: Bug of Start Tyer Still Present in f1 2011

Bug of Start Tyer Still Present in f1 2011

Guys I have found the Pirelli Logos at the same place from long time and in the earlier version also and I have saw many people complaining about it so I thought that this would be solved in this version and some of my friends said that it has been solved but when I saw I dint found any changes so what are your views about this guys please comment?

re: Bug of Start Tyer Still Present in f1 2011

Well till now I haven’t bothered about it much let me see and then I would be saying about it , I have been playing this game from long but I haven’t judged out all this thing because it is just a awesome game and when I start it I just try to see the finish line always by enjoying the race. So not much idea about this bug but now I would be looking out for it and would talk about it.

Ah yes it haven’t been solved till now and I don’t think that they would be interested in solving it out because there are not much people who are having the problem with this and it haven’t been disturbing any of the players in playing the game or interrupting them from having the gameplay so I don’t think many of them has been interested in it an so the developers are not much worried about it though. And after that I don’t even think that it is anything about worrying about it and this would be a nice if we don’t bother about it though. I hope that there are no more bugs and all in this game and it has been really very frustrating for me when i find any bugs which is stopping me playing this game and i have been always praying out not to have any bugs in the game playing in any game which i am getting.

I don’t think that we need to worry about it until any bug is such which is breaking the game or not letting any user to proceed the game because that’s where we need to look out for and ask the developers to work on with and that would be useless if we would be worrying about all this thing.

All this consideration has been absolutely foolish and I don’t think that such thing normally have any effect which playing the game. And the posters are right that until there is something which just stops the game while we are into it then they are something which is really needed to be solved as they have been creating the problem. And the other thing what is an important bug is the appearance as if the player in the car is not visible and some part of the game in not actually 3d type or some problem with the graphic than that would be the problem a silly logo has been sticked there itself and all is not at all and important bug. I know that it is in the part of the appearance but they are not actually bothered. Anyways to support your problem what I can say is that it is not an easy task actually this can be solved very easily by the developers and hope they do solve them.