Thread: Performance of F1 2011 is improved by New ATI catalyst application

Performance of F1 2011 is improved by New ATI catalyst application

Hello guys I have heard that Performance of F1 2011 is improved by New ATI catalyst application are that true? Because one of my friend was talking about this and I am having some problem with running this game so I think that I need some help for this and need suggestion for this from you so please share you knowledge about this and help me out.

Re: Performance of F1 2011 is improved by New ATI catalyst application

I don’t think that this is true, because I don’t have this and still my game has been running fine without any problem so I don’t think that it is important to go with it or so the thing what does matters is you need to meet all the hardware requirement and you part is done with that so I would be saying that you don’t need to worry about all this and rather thinking about that just think about getting the requirement which this game is needing.

Well I wonder why your friend said that. I don’t know much about it but it is sounding technically true so I think that this can be true and I would be helping out to me too, let’s try it out that what I am going to say. I don’t think that there would be any harm in having it and see that is it improving the performance of no. And I think it would be helping.

Hey guys it would be helping you all for sure because it is nice application and I have been using this an it has helped me out and so I think that it would be helping you too. And I have found that it has been improving the performance on the single GPU configuration and it has been forced on the anti aliasing with the catalyst control center and it has been disabled. And If you want to try it out then you need to download it . I hope you would like it.

Definitely because it is meant for that and almost all the users have been satisfied with it so I think that they would be liking it a lot if they haven’t tried it before and it is better than any other application developed for same process try it out for sure.

According to my personal view what I have found that they are really very helpful and from the time I have installed this application it has been a change in the graphic and the performance of the game. From my point of view there are number of players who would need this application as they must be having the problem with the graphic view and all. And I am sure that this application would be the best solution for them and they would really like this a lot. I have got this application at that time when I was really in need of it and I really wanted something that would be changing my game graphic in such a way that there should be no lagging and all in my game play and I have really got what I was in search for so now no problem at all this application has lead me to have the fun with any of the games and all. There were number of application which I have had for the same process but they haven’t been working perfectly but now this application has been working practically so I would be saying that you would be enjoying this application and more fun would be in playing the game.