Thread: All about Lotus, HRT and Virgin in F1 2011 game

All about Lotus, HRT and Virgin in F1 2011 game

Well I have installed F1 2011 on the PlayStation 3 of mine. Recently I have noticed that Lotus, HRT and Virgin teams in the grand pix mode are 4 seconds lap slower than that of the slowest established teams car at the 18th position. It seems to be KERS is having the huge bearing on the lap time in the game and the gap in the real life time which has been out of the 1/1.5 seconds. It seems to be quite challenging on the legends AI to get these cars out of the Q1 without KERS.

Re: All about Lotus, HRT and Virgin in F1 2011 game

I think you are comparing with the top cars? If so that you should not forget Q1 and the top teams which is using the low engine settings with the prime tayers and hence it seems to be quite closer in the game.

I am wondering that the KERS will not save them in the game. if it get happens than I am wondering that you will not be able to get the scores practically. It will win alone when racing against of the bottom of the teams with the higher difficulty settings which was not available in the situation of the F1 2011.
    Well according to me it seems to be quite unrealistic with the Codemasters have done the new teams with the 4 seconds a lap slower than that of the rest of the teams. They have done the above mentioned thing quite purposely so it will be quite impossible on the difficulty level so that it can get out of the Q1. So you should score any points which is having the good thing.

Yes you are absolutely right the developer of the game has done the above mentioned thing to make the game more realistic. It’s ok that the lap times in the game are did not seems to be realistic in terms of what you will be able to achieve with the different kind of the teams especially than that of the bottom three teams.

They will be 80BHP down on the KERS-enabled teams for the 7 seconds lap. It will have the same weight limit if you are having KERS or not. it is not always in the best place for the cars in the game.