Thread: Information on Safety Car in F1 2011 game

Information on Safety Car in F1 2011 game

Hello friends as I was looking through the Safety Car information on the internet but I have not found any of the information for my question. So actually my question is that what happens when we are under Safety Car and also while driving we spin and go to the back to pit stop, so are we able to make those positions back up in the game. So I want you people to tell and also give some more information about the safety car in the F1 2011 game. Thank you.

Re: Information on Safety Car in F1 2011 game

Even I also do not know much, you can check on the internet the company has launched the video of the game and also told about the safety car in that game, so you might get some sort of the information from there.

I have some sort of the importation regarding to the question you are having it, so if you spin in the game, sp then your car will turn into a ghost until and unless you rejoin to the back of the pack or you stop messing around in the game. If you get spin in the game and you get back on to the track in the middle of the pack, then I do not be familiar with whether if you can preserve that position which you were having when you were in the game before spin, or if you have to go to the back or start of the game, but I do not think that you won't be able to move back to where you were in the game. This I know and I can tell you.

My friend if you spin in the game and then everyone else is the game will have passed you in the game. And also you will be at the back in the game for sure, so that means you can back to original position.

You have asked a silly question, whether you spin or get damaged when you are under the safety car then you will not be able to get the position which you were having in the game and you have to start the game on the position which you will join the track at whatever position you join the game, until and unless your position will be gone but you will be in the game and also you will be in down position then you were earlier in the game. So you keep in the mind when you play the game and got spin under the Safety car. Hope the information might help you to solve the doubt of yours.

I have the same answer which the above user has told to you. So you will lose the position which you were having before in the game and will be in the back of the game.

The answer or the information which you want is simple and also easy to tell, if you got spin or something else happen in the game when you are under the safety car then you will be losing the original position of yours and you will be in the back all the racers which were behind you and who have pass you when you got spin. You can check such type of the information when you play the game on the pc and could try and see what will be the result comes out. So you can try and check it for yourself. The information is enough to clear your doubts.

The above user have really gives you the correct and also proper information as per the question you have asked them, so hope you have got the information and for more you can play the game get the information for yourself.