Thread: Celebration lap in F1 2011

Celebration lap in F1 2011

I have seen some video in the official site of F1 2011, the videos display some kind of celebration Lap that was quite interesting, but however I have the F1 2011 game, but still I have not find any such lap in this newly release, so guys is there any such kind of stage or lap is present there in F1 2011 or the video was just a fake, so guys if you people know such lap then please let me know.

Re: Celebration lap in F1 2011

As you have seen that or not , but according to me there are such thing present in few of the corner as we cross the line, this is not present completely on the lap but at some point you can see the celebration lap exist. Although there are the celebration seen when the racer win the race he just waving his hand over and over, that point the happiness of the winner and that is the best part of the celebration.

In that videos we can just see that the jenson just raising his hand after he got the victory and win the race in Canada, however there is some of the possibility that we will see some of the celebration scenes present there in the celebration lap. And also there is the one the parc ferme.

According to me there are the celebrations activities present in F1 2011, if you have seen that there is the celebration scene whenever we win the race our race engineer congratulating us. And say something to us. That the great pleasure and honors by the race engineer, and it seems to be the part of the celebration. And also that make us to feel like the real driver. as we look over the audience there are also the positive environment for the celebration is seen over there.

The celebration is seen in the victory, and the way they have animated the driver reaction of shaking hands and pointing to its car and celebrating the victory. And if you are searching for the lap celebration seen then there is no such scene, because as soon as we win the race the Result Screen pops up on the main screen.