Thread: Too dark lighting of Singapore race in F1 2011 Game

Too dark lighting of Singapore race in F1 2011 Game

I just saw a video on YouTube of a F1 race in Singapore in 2011 and thought the track was not well little sufficient. Singapore is a night race below the lights, so it is not made-up to be very bright? Wet Silverstone race Karthikeyan shows obviously one of the HRT drivers instead of Daniel Ricciardo, it might not be too difficult to correct that?

Re: Too dark lighting of Singapore race in F1 2011 Game

I would stay a bit to see what it seems like up close. On my monitor those videos of Singapore isn't that dim to me.

That's a lot of head banging, maybe you are trying to overcome in terms of madness. Singapore has the coffee filter in the F1 2010, not so evident in the garage and race, but very evident in the paddock. I wonder if somewhat similar this time, looking at the color of the lights the circuit is not made-up to be bright white.

They do not care to children with the above immature. Anyone who responds with or without an explanation, not too bright is type of people. You are very well should be on the track much over it at present is, in the contrast video you can obviously see the intensity of the lights on the track are much stronger than they are in the game. This is not really a major problem, but surely you can see a big difference between real life video game footage. But and remains the best light on the past year in the game.

If you memorize in races such as Korea and Singapore, commentators said the cameras did not actually do it fairness as the place was much darker from the viewpoint of the driver. So sorry, but possibly you should make a game that suits your requirements, where you can see the whole thing and is fully light.

It is difficult to find the perfect light, because the light we see on television is not the same light that drivers have in your cabin. We must also think of the visor, it changes again. Only one driver can confirm if it is too dark or bright. It could be a bit lighter, but later than seeing the video of the PC game edition of Platoon and I think it looks great.

I just thought that 2010 was a little brighter than it should have been converted as gamma I am down on my team and I think it looked right didn't. I think I have it almost right this time I realized that the sky is a little although brilliant, but I assume that is what we can see the cloud dynamics in case it decides to rain.

This is true, it happens with everything. I remember the 2007 Cricket World Cup lasted until late at night in a stadium that was only a few lights. The camera that looked like they were playing when the sun was down and could still see everything, but we really showed what it seemed, and was almost completely black, I do not know how the batters hit the ball really was horrible . The camera adjusts to the darkness in Singapore and to do while cars go through the tunnel in Monaco.

I focus the 2010 SingTel Singapore GP in person, know what I saw, the lighting of the track were of high strength metal halide lamps, brightness exactly what is shown on that lap on board. The allusions to the bright light chamber only arises in low light, ATP tennis as well see and have seen a lot of that while matches are played on the courts near darkness without light.

First, the images frequently lie, to clear things up the majority of the time, making them seem much brighter than they are. As well, remember Abu Dhabi last year. They attempted tough to make it look good, and ended up looking horrible. I probably would have done the same with Singapore.

This is another of those things that only CM must implement the option that everyone fully fit and adjust the game itself, not everyone wears the same size shoes, and certainly will not have the same opinions that do not . Singapore is a very nice looking. First time I saw one of his videos. I find it hard to see because it has been reported that the video of 'bug' weak safety car.