Thread: Crash Compilation in F1 2011 Game

Crash Compilation in F1 2011 Game

I just saw some video of complication of F1 2011 game. And after seeing that I must say that, one time again F1 cars constructed like tanks. What you guys say about this? Anyone see any videos for crash Compilation? Please share your ideas and experience about this.

Re: Crash Compilation in F1 2011 Game

This is somewhat the FIA and FOM. If Codies to permit players to damage your car too much, after that the game would not endorse of FOM! The racing teams do not like to see your car in bits, if your real life or in a video game! So Codies hands are tied. Codies said he made the sensitivity of the cars so it is more easily damaged this year, but since the video does not seem different. Also a reason why cars were so difficult last year was because Codies not know what to expect people to play multiplayer.

Modders and must prepare for what is most sensitive. Codies not really have to get your actual damage and FOM. We only have the sensitivity! GRID and Colin McRae: DiRT 2 has better damage racing games, but games Colin McRae: DiRT 3 and F1 do not know what happened.

I thought it would be more sensitive this year because most of the accidents should have been career ending. To be fair, although the fall in Williams at 0:14 was actually quite realistic IMO tyrewalls addition to the solid. Let me know if you can retire with a damaged front wing, because then I'll be satisfied with the harm model in its present form. Clearly if it is more aware than even better! The last animation was as well quite an impressive

No, I do not think the "blame FOM" theory. F1 Championship Edition Damage was much more responsive, the wheels out at the least touch. If that game was accepted by the FOM then surely the sensitivity is not the trouble.

They meant more to compete with cleaning and wheel to wheel action and the fact that this is not really a simulator. It would be frustrating for many players, if he touched someone by accident and lost his front wing, in whole or lost a wheel, etc: The sensitivity of the damage model is mostly to do with Codies. The damage model itself and the number of pieces you can get rid of a car has to do with the FOM. Sensitivity is not something FOM. The main problem is everyone is feeling. Not the fact that cars are not completely destroyed, leaving the FOM. To slam the wheels at the barriers, without any consequence on the wheels leave and retirement is foolish.

I know that games are shaped not for just hardcore racers but do a few higher level after that so we can switch on better damaged sensitivity.

When he told me months after watching the videos that CM was a joke even change the sensitivity, people were crazy, like "It WIP!" "How ignorant!" "Expect to have the final game," Steve went on Twitter to say "people speak of feeling hurt, or even adjust those numbers, so much to do but people always think you're finished!. However, look at it now. Master of construction. He also said that cars last year was difficult, because as was his first attempt, they did not know how players deal with a more fragile.