Thread: Damage Model in F1 2011 Game

Damage Model in F1 2011 Game

I reserve opinion until you've played F1 2011, but it seems clear from the images coming out that the damage has set back from where it had been. It seems that FOM have told CM that has that model does not work for them, but what about us fans who want to see a more absorbent? So for future versions you want to see a better damage model?

Re: Damage Model in F1 2011 Game

I doubt that will enable them to develop realistic models. I'm pretty sure would be able to Codemasters teathers wheels and other things (GRID and showed a good model), but FOM did not go for it ever. As for me do not need it though. We just need tighter.

Right front wheel shook like a flag is waving tire and are affected by movement of the car, but no laceration, no fits this type of game. It's the same with any gaming license. I play Madden every year (yes, there is no competition so I have too) and the NFL say that EA Sports will not allow things like tattoos, because it does not fit the image the NFL wants. This is an example of working licenses against a developer. Madden has been around for nearly 25 years and EA Sports have not yet reign in your product. If FOM does not want something, it will not be in.

I memorize Steve tweeting about seeing an AI driver's tires slice, but from footage I have seen it seems like this hasn't made it. I presume it's one of those features which just vanish come last release.

I remember the tweet was in the race at the Nurburgring, and saw pieces of tire were flying in the air in the distance. Improved damage model is a must for 2012! Please Codies the best of this year with the safety car. Based solely on the videos, the damage is worse if anything. You can play demolition derby in Turn 1 and leave it to the head without any damage. Small bug that's a little weird, I hope that does not happen when I'm running. One of the good things to come in the video, the total control in the tunnel out of the worst!

Maybe it just happens when the tire is used at the end of his ability, I think, and that would be very bad if you only make the tire "blow" for the tires and not for the punctures. But I think the right will just make it go away for release. I saw him last night; failure safety car is terrible I hope you will not be playing because when I turn the SC as soon as I turn on the SC and I would be disappointed, but hopefully only to build what they had and not the final game.