Thread: Uplay passport has got corrupted

Uplay passport has got corrupted

I just brought the Driver SF game sometime ago and what I want to say is that on entering the passport activation code it is not working at all. I had opened up the box and there it was given to activate your UP passport card now I did opened the code and entered in the ps3 as well but it was not getting activated at all. Has this happened with somebody else then do let me know about it as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here. in case if there is some solution for it then do share it with me as soon as possible.

Re: Uplay passport has got corrupted

Why don’t you have a chat with the support staff of the ubisoft people about the same and they will be the best persons in this situation to answer out the query for you. so hope you are understanding what I am saying here, so do work on the suggestion that I have said here, I hope that wa sufficient for you. do have a atlk with them and let me know if you do get some results out of it, that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by AZUL View Post
    Why don’t you have a chat with the support staff of the ubisoft people about the same and they will be the best persons in this situation to answer out the query for you. so hope you are understanding what I am saying here, so do work on the suggestion that I have said here, I hope that wa sufficient for you. do have a atlk with them and let me know if you do get some results out of it, that’s what I am saying here.
    I did have a chat with them about the same and guess what I did not get any reply out of it that was the main issue so that’s why I did came to you with the necessary problem please suggest me some help o n the same I will be glad if you can help me something out of it. so do give some appropriate replies for the same as soon as possible.

Just check if the characters was 25 or 19? Do let me know about the same as soon as possible. So that I can advise you accordingly on that. Since the characters which are given 19 is not the correct the actual size of the characters of the passport code should be 25 and not 19. So that’s what I want to say here, so watch out for that and in case if you are getting 19 characters then you please do report to the ubisoft people about the same they will address you accordingly about the same. its not only you who is getting to see the problem in fact there are many others with the similar problem on that, do watch out for the same and from the next time makes sure that you have a check about that.

Quote Originally Posted by $Nakul$ View Post
    I just brought the Driver SF game sometime ago and what I want to say is that on entering the passport activation code it is not working at all. I had opened up the box and there it was given to activate your UP passport card now I did opened the code and entered in the ps3 as well but it was not getting activated at all. Has this happened with somebody else then do let me know about it as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here. in case if there is some solution for it then do share it with me as soon as possible.
    What I would like to say is that keep your caps lock on while your entering the characters f the pass code it is always important to keep the caps lock on while entering the passport code. That is very much essential many of them do forget to keep them on and hence it is not even acceptable at all, that’s the issue here. Now what I would like to say is that just have a check about the same and let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamaris View Post
    Just check if the characters was 25 or 19? Do let me know about the same as soon as possible. So that I can advise you accordingly on that. Since the characters which are given 19 is not the correct the actual size of the characters of the passport code should be 25 and not 19. So that’s what I want to say here, so watch out for that and in case if you are getting 19 characters then you please do report to the ubisoft people about the same they will address you accordingly about the same. its not only you who is getting to see the problem in fact there are many others with the similar problem on that, do watch out for the same and from the next time makes sure that you have a check about that.
    It can be 19 characters however I a not sure about it I will do conform about the issue and will let you all know about it. that’s a nice thing that you made me remind about and hence I appreciate it. so thanks a lot for that.

I am very much surprised to see that your complains are not being taken since reporting of the many problems on the passport ubisoft has become active and asking more of the users to come forward and report hr issue to them. so with that strategy they are planning that they can have a check about the different passport code errors. That’s what I am saying here. well even I had the same problem and the first thing that I did was had a chat with the ubisoft people about the same and they responded well for me and that was great to watch out. They gave me the replacement code within 2 days and I was very much happy with the response that they gave for me. still I would ask you to email them about the issue they will surely respond to you that’s what I feel.

You know what in my case there was no passport code for the activation of the game. when I just opened up the pack and was just shocked to find that there was no passport code for it. well that was a real misery for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harin$Akshi View Post
    You know what in my case there was no passport code for the activation of the game. when I just opened up the pack and was just shocked to find that there was no passport code for it. well that was a real misery for me.
    Just go to the exclusive content section of the ubisoft website and there you will be able to look at the handful stuff make some changes in the code and you will be able to get the uplay passport. Just go and download it from there, that’s it.

That’s a strange solution that you have given here. it would be great to work on that and I will see if that works or not. However are you sure that it is not illegal since we are breaking into some codes of the game and hampering some changes will it not be a illegal thing. This is the question that I want to ask you do get me an answer for the same, if contacting the support staff of the ubisoft does not help then I will surely come back with the said solution that you have given here. That’s what I want to say here, if possible do revert back to me as soon as possible on the same.