Thread: Logitech Driving Force GT for F1 2011 game

Logitech Driving Force GT for F1 2011 game

Hello friends, I needed a small help of yours as I was having the doubt on the Logitech Driving Force GT for F1 2011 game, so can someone tell which wheels I should use to play the F1 2011 game. I was thinking to go with the Logitech Driving Force GT and I want to know that the Logitech Driving Force GT is having the 'real time adjustment dial' (the red dial) in a functional manner? As I do not want to use the d-pad when I am racing in the game; I want to use the dials (like IRL!) as it makes it immersive to use and also to play the game. Please give me all your suggestion which I should go for. Thank you.

Re: Logitech Driving Force GT for F1 2011 game

I do not think it might bring any sort of the changes on the game, well it is good to use as per I have heard from the users who have tried and also played with it.

The real time adjustment dial of Logitech Driving Force GT is in the functionality manner and you do not have any kind of the problem when you will be playing the game with the Logitech Driving Force GT. So I would suggest you to go with it and you will enjoy playing the game and also you will be able to have no sort of the problem over there and also the red dial works great when you play the game. So I would suggest you to go for it and also it really works.

I have not use it the Logitech Driving Force GT but I have read the review of it and found that the users have the no sort of the problem with it and also it is finding great to work also on it, so I hope you will get no problem with it.

Well my friend I think that it will only works with the GT5 (Gran Turismo 5) as it been designed. Even also I do not know that you would be able to adjust though with it as you play the game. I think that maybe instead of pressing directions on the d-pad for fuel mix, you can move the dial to select the mix, and press the dial to confirm. So you can search for it and also get it done for yourself and see that it really work for you or not.

I think it will work great and also it will be easily adjusted with the game and also you be comfortable to play the game with that and also you will be not getting the problem with the d-pad when you might playing the game.