Thread: Scorpex in Rise of Immortals

Scorpex in Rise of Immortals

I think it should Scorpex ability to change the magic dmg because his points are low and you need a point in the armor few to make your point too low, or how to make their highest dmg u can reduce the bounding initial but to make the point of greatest success I mean the movement is bad only good thing is that the sting (move w) and its tree skills wedges not being tanky help or help only useless more dmg compared to the tree torches his people skills is bad.

Re: Scorpex in Rise of Immortals

Scorpix is fine in terms of capacity output dmg vs. tank, which is considered one of the heroes in the game more balanced. Vezin is being watched; people prefer to make smaller PG nerfs to get the nerf hammer and hitting a utility hero, who must be in a pretty good place shortly. None of the heroes are nerfed non-viable, were released only in a low power state, remember that this beta is still open.

Vezin was nerfed last patch; the Q had a great AOE nerf. As for his design philosophy. Do not you know that Balak took an OP nerfed him into oblivion to the point that had to be redesigned in patch 7.12.

In terms of damage, I think is well balanced and good to go against other champions. One thing I noticed is that in the last game will not be able to have a chance against players like Kyrie rapid physical DPS. Apart from this Scorpix have no problem to survive against other champions.

That's about 73% physical damage reductions before penetration. You might be to use commas, periods, and capital. Not to be rude, English as any other language used for communicating ideas and thoughts. If you do not obey the rules of the language is against the purpose of the language. It is also a valuable skill that travels throughout his career.

If you are American then I panic for this nation's prospect. See the actual trouble texting causes. But yes, it's complex to appreciate what you are saying with enormously no punctuation.

Instead of thinking in terms of armor resisted damage (which is more complex in theory) this way: For every point of armor or magic resistance you have, you have HP 4% more than they actually do. So if you have 100 HP, and armor 0, takes 100 raw physical damage to kill. At 5 in the armor, it takes 120 damage to kill. At 10 weapons, 140 damage to kill. This form is linear and clear to understand.