Thread: How can I get Pirate ship into Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands?

How can I get Pirate ship into Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. Well I have installed Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on the computer of yours. Let me know how can I get the Pirate ship into the game? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How can I get Pirate ship into Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands?

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I wanted to tell you that you should simply get the little boat to reach the Pirate Ship. Also you need to use the grappling hook so that you will be able get aboard in the game. So try the thing which i have mentioned over here and i am hoping that it will be useful to get the requirement of yours.

So after looking at the post of yours I wanted to tell you another thing which will be helpful to take out of the guard into the game. however I let you know that I am not having anything like good angle for the slingshot of yours. Let me know if you are having any speculation in this particular situation. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter.

After going through the post which you have mentioned over here I wanted to tell you over here is that if you are having the cliff looking on the pirate ship and also you should have the straight shot on the guys who is available on the lookout tower.

Hey friends thanks a lot for the replying with the possible solution over here. well I am having another query which I wanted to ask over here. Let me know I will be able to get the slingshot into the game? let me know if you are having any precious information on this particular matter. any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Well looking at the information which you have mentioned over here I wanted to tell over is that you will be able to get the Slingshot when you are supposed to get the newspaper. After that you should simply make use of the flashlight on the plants and then you should get the power button.

Now you should give it to little guy and he will in return give you a coin into the game. now again you should go for the newspaper and slingshot will appear into the game.

You should simply go away from the boat and after that when it is supposed to parking. Then you have to click on the same. now once you have done the above mentioned thing you will begin to driving without making any effect on the next puzzle.

If you wanted to start the boat into the game then you should have the starter cord so that you will able to begin the motor in the game.