Thread: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, Where to find the coin for the newspaper box?

Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, Where to find the coin for the newspaper box?

I am playing “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” and till now I have completed several puzzles. Now I need coin for the newspaper box to buy a newspaper in order to complete the mission, but I am not able to find coin. I tried searching it all around it but now I think I will not be able to find that without your help. If any of you have found that coin then please tell me how and where I can find the coin. Please reply.

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, Where to find the coin for the newspaper box?

I cannot tell you perfectly how I got the coin but according to what I remembered, I got the coin after few scenes when I got to know that I will require a coin to buy the newspaper from newspaper box. But, if you want to search the coin by yourself then I think you have to explore little more or you can also try to consult the SG to get this info. It sometimes proves very useful. To access it you have to go back to the main menu. I hope this helps you.

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, Where to find the coin for the newspaper box?

Here I think I can help you in this case. If you want to get the coin then just try concentrating on the thing which is near the newspaper box and looks like a plant. Once you get the thing which is in the plant then after that the rest part you can do very easily as it is just straight-forward.

You will get tip with a quarter from the boy guard. However now, I want to ask something from you people. I have to open a door and I want something “thin” therefore can anyone tell me where I can find that. I tried to use Library card also, but that didn’t worked. I want to open that door because I think there I can find the cement clog which can be used to block the cannons. I really need someone’s help in this case, so, someone please reply.

As you said, I tried to consult the SG and also tried searching the word coin but I didn’t got anything from there. Now, I will search it little more in the game. And one more thing I want to ask here that where that boy that you are talking about is?

You meet the boy guard when you are on the way towards the pirate ship, and he tells you to give him two things. He will give you the quarter when you give him both the thing that he wants. And the other thing I want to add here that, to open the Pirate’s Booty Room, you will have to use library card only. For the first time it might look like it is working but after some tries you will find that it will work finally and then you will be able to open the door with the help of that.