Thread: Spoiler Alert ‘ Felix, what they have done to you?’ for Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

Spoiler Alert ‘ Felix, what they have done to you?’ for Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

Recently I have installed Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on the computer of mine. after completing with the third chapter and before of the resurface above of the ocean floor. You have to come into the contact with Big Fish. I need to click couple of times to read the puns which are containing the Felix.

Re: Spoiler Alert ‘ Felix, what they have done to you?’ for Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

I am also wondering that we should read the above mentioned thing quite priory in the game. I am not able to get any estimation in this particular matter. I need to replay the entire game to get the Felix in this particular game.

Re: Spoiler Alert ‘ Felix, what they have done to you?’ for Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

I have also missed an opportunity to click on the Big Fish. I am aware of the thing that is this particular game is having the great replay value when you are supposed to play this particular game on the computer of yours. I am sure about the thing that is have missed large amount of the stuff into the game. after looking into the game I have figure out the thing the journal entries are quite funny. Well according to me the developer of this particular game has done lots of thing to make this particular beautiful game.

I am really sad just because I have missed the big fish in the game and there were lots of stuffs in the game which can be enjoyed while playing this particular game.

I agree with you that is this particular game is quite funny and one will have great time anyone wanted to play this particular game. there are lots of stuffs in the game and according to me it will be quite enjoyable.