Thread: I wanted toy to unlock chest in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

I wanted toy to unlock chest in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

I don’t know from where should I start to discuss the problem of mine. Well I have installed Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on the computer of mine. I have put the toy on the chest seems to line up but there is nothing happen into the game. this is the only thing left into inventory? Let me if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: I wanted toy to unlock chest in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

What do you mean by the puzzle piece for the chest? So if you have not done the same than I am suggesting that you should try the above mentioned thing couple of times and see whether it is working or not.

I was also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. however I have managed to get the above mentioned thing and I wanted to tell you what I have done to get the requirement of mine. you should simply drag the piece along to push all the three button over in the game. you should not click on the same and then you should click on the same and drag.

Hiiiiiiiii…. Friends thanks a lot for the replying with the possible solutions. I am having all the buttons and they are located at the left side. Whenever I am trying to click on it but I am getting a message which is prompting that No can't do that? Let me know if you are aware of any idea on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Yes I have found number of users who are having the same problem which you have stated over here. well I let you know that you should simply close the screen and you should slid the top button over to green. Now again you simply slid back again. Finally you have to put the toy on the lock. Once you have done the above mentioned thing above mentioned thing will work for you. Well I am hoping that the above mentioned thing work for you. If you are having any query than feel free to ask about the same.

I think you need to uninstall the entire game and remove all the folders which are associated with the game. once you have done the same you should install the game and try to play that particular quest.

Well I am highly suspecting that the above mentioned issue might be happening because of the programmatic bug into the code of the game. hence I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and they will work on the same and release the patch which you should download and install to fix the issue which you are getting on the computer of yours.

Hey friends thanks a lot for helping me out over here. Well after using the help of yours I have simply reinstalled the game on the computer of mine. once I have done the same the button is moved to green and then I have clicked on the toy so that the chest is simply opened. Well I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine. again thanks a lot for helping me out.