Thread: Where is 3D grass in FIFA 12 demo?

Where is 3D grass in FIFA 12 demo?

Well I am having really simply query which I wanted to ask over here with the user of this particular forum. I have installed FIFA 12 demo on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether where I will find out the 3D grass in this particular game>

Re: Where is 3D grass in FIFA 12 demo?

I let you know that I have installed this particular game FIFA 12 demo on the computer of mine and I really love to play this particular game. as far as 3D grass is concerned in the game I wanted to tell you that you will be get the 2D grass at the beginning of the game however you will be able to get the 3D grass by modifying the settings of the game once you have started to play this particular game on the computer of yours.

Now I don’t agree with you. I have gone through the entire game and I have come to know about the setting or you can option which you are talking about the game is not exist.

Well I agree with you that there will not be able to get any setting to get the 3D grass into the game. however I wanted to tell you that you will be able to get the above mentioned thing by using the LOD setting which is available into the previous version of the game that is FIFA 11.

I let you know that I have already tried the LOD settings which you have mentioned over here in the post of yours. however I wanted to tell you that this particular setting is not compatible with the this particular game. so I don’t think so there will be anyway to get the 3D grass into the game.

So far there is no way to get the 3D grass into the game. Well so it seems to be quite difficult to above mentioned thing in this particular thing. However I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and tell them about the thing which you are looking for. I am sure about the thing that is developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to get the requirement of yours.