Thread: How to fix unplayable framerate of FIFA 12 demo PC version?

How to fix unplayable framerate of FIFA 12 demo PC version?

Well I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. I have installed FIFA 12 PC version demo on the computer of mine. Well I have found that the game is seems to be having really low frame rate and due to which I am not able to play the game on the computer of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to fix unplayable framerate of FIFA 12 demo PC version?

To figure out the root cause of the issue I wanted to ask following questions which you should answer over here.
    Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration?
    Is there any changes on the computer? is the hardware configuration of the computer is fulfilling the minimum requirement of the computer of yours?

We know that the FPS issue is quite common as far as video games are concerned. So what I wanted to tell you over here that the above mentioned game is happening with this particular game or the above mentioned is occurring with other game also. So tell me so that I can tell you about the possible solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours.

In this particular situation I recommend that you should simply turn off the Vsync off on the computer of yours.
    • You should click on the Control Panel and go for the Display Properties and go for Setting and click on the Advanced.
    • Now you have to click on the Performance and Quality Settings.
    • You have to select the Vertical Synch and you have untick application controlled and simply move the slider to off.

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the graphic card driver and hence you should reinstall the drivers on the computer. if still the issue is persisting you should install the latest version of the drivers from the official website.

Do you have installed the latest version of the DirectX? If not than you should simply reinstall the DirectX on the system and see whether it is working or not. if there is no change in the situation than you should visits the official website and you should download and install the latest version of the DirectX on the compute. After completing with the process you should reboot the computer of yours.

I think you have to uninstall the entire game and then you should redownload and install the same on the computer of yours.

Well according to me there could be bug issue associated with the game and hence you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.