Thread: Just stuck in the Rocket puzzle while playing Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island

Just stuck in the Rocket puzzle while playing Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island

I am playing “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” now and as I was expecting, it is really a very enjoying game. But, now I am having a problem with this game. Now, I am stuck in the rocket. Here is a box in the right corner and I am trying to open that. I have already found the toy tool but that doesn’t worth anything, as I am not able to use it, because I am not able to get the buttons on the red lights. And, therefore, I am just stuck here. I am not able to play this game further, because I cannot skip this puzzle, as there is no way for that. I have to complete this puzzle, but how can I complete is, because I am not getting the buttons on the red light and therefore I am not able to use the toy tool to open that box. Is there anyone who can help me to get out of this situation? I am not able to find any way to get out of here.

Re: Just stuck in the Rocket puzzle while playing Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island

I am also stuck at the same puzzle with the same difficulty. I also have found the toy tool but as I am not able to get the buttons on the red light, therefore, I am not able to use that toy tool to open that box. It will be very nice if anyone helps me to complete this puzzle. This is a very nice game, but this is putting lot of pressure on my mind.

Re: Just stuck in the Rocket puzzle while playing Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island

I am also playing “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” game and I have completed that mission in which both of you are stuck. If you already have the toy tool, then you should know that the toy tool is used for making the lights to turn green. In order to complete this puzzle you will have to hit the menu button and there in the list you can find the strategy button. I think rest you can understand. If you still get any difficulties with this puzzle then you can reply me, I will help you for that. But for now, I hope this solution is enough for helping you.

Thanks for your solution. I don’t know why it didn’t came in my mind before. I just realized what my mistake was. However, now I have completed this puzzle and now I can play further in this game, just because of you.