Thread: What should I do to increase the player base in Rise of Immortals?

What should I do to increase the player base in Rise of Immortals?

There are lots of people who are used to play video games on their computers. I am playing Rise of Immortals on the computer of mine. well I have noticed that there are decrement in the number of players who are supposed to play this particular game. if you are aware of the above mentioned thing and tell me if you know why the above mentioned issue is happening. Any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What should I do to increase the player base in Rise of Immortals?

Let me know whether you are playing any of other MOBA game? if so then tell me whether you or any of the friend with the people in that particular game? are you part of the team or clan? You should invite the people who wanted to play the ROI respective of whether there are online or into real life. The people who have played the game should Put status on the Facebook so that they will be able to know about how this particular game is awesome to play.

I recommend that you should try to play the game with the new players. What will be the experience if you are supposed to play the game with 3 man premade or simply inviting the couple of new players to play the game online. Though there will not be fun while playing the game with newbie but it will be great option to keep alive the RoI community. All the people or you can all the players who are having great experience while playing this particular game should do the above mentioned thing. If the developer of the game is looking to get the some competitive environment than they should take some serious action to develop the player base.

One should not be angry while playing the game with the new players. If you are angry on them I am sure about the thing that is they will be simply taken away from this particular game and it should not be happen at all.

There will be number of people who are supposed to play the MOBA game. you have to understand the thing they might need some large amount of the information so that they will be able to reach the decent level into the game. also the new player would required some more time to understand the basic concept of the game and it is not the simple task for the all the users.

Well tell me about the opinion of yours regarding the development month in which the developer of the game will try to encourage people to get the new players. If it is possible that the developer of the game should introduce something like mentor system and also there should be competition between the person who are trying to help the new people. Also there should be some incentive for the players who are supposed to playing the game quite good so the new players are going to have the great experience while playing this particular game.

I will not stand into the game where all the people who has mad other players and I see it will be all the time and people have left the game because of it. there should not be any reason to harass any other players.

Well according to me this particular game should have the positive report system and it will taking the idea running so that it will help the people to who started to play the game recently. Also the developer of the game should make good advertisement of the game so that the developer of the game so that the more and more players will be able to make the thing working.

Hey friends thanks a lot to providing the maximum solutions over here. Well I wanted to appreciate your efforts to help me out. I will try to help the new comers in the game in the best possible manner.