Thread: Rise of Immortals neither starting nor crashing

Rise of Immortals neither starting nor crashing

Well I have installed Rise of Immortals on the computer of mine. I have try to launch the game by simply pressing Play button and the game is starting into Windows mode but the screen is totally black. After couple of seconds the window is closed and it is prompting with an error message which can be stated as ‘This application requires functionality that is not available on your direct3d hardware accelerator.The application will now exit.’ Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Rise of Immortals neither starting nor crashing

To figure out the root cause of the problem I wanted to know following details. Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you install all the necessary drivers on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information to get the root cause of the matter.

First of all I wanted tell you over here is that you should try to launch the game on the computer as administrator. To doing the same you have to right click on the game and click on the Run as Administrator from the right click context menu.

After going through the details in this particular thread I wanted to tell you that this particular game requires Direct3D shader model 2. That means you should have NVidia 6000 series graphic card installed on the computer of yours.

Also if you are getting any error message which is indicating the Direct3D hardware accelerator is not having support for the needed feature than you need to have the upgrade the video card so that you will be able to play this particular game on the computer of yours.

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the video card drivers and hence I recommend that you should reinstall as well as upgrade the graphic card drivers on the computer and see whether it is working or not.

To fix the matter I think you need to install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer. you will be able to get the latest version of the DirectX from the official website. Now you should download and install the same on the computer of yours. after completing with the process you should reboot the computer.

Well I think you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours and tell about the results after reinstalling the game.

We are aware of the thing that is video games are having the bug issue and hence I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developers will work around on the situation and release a patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.