Thread: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, how can I add ‘Diver’s Helmet’ to my inventory?

Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, how can I add ‘Diver’s Helmet’ to my inventory?

I recently downloaded “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” and now I am playing this game and I feel it is really an enjoyable game. But, here I have a question about ‘driver’s helmet’. How can I add the ‘Diver’s helmet’ into my in my inventory? I have seen that I was there in the tunnel but now I am not able to use it because it is not available in the inventory. If anyone has did this already then please, reply me, how you did that? I tried many things but, I am not able to find any way to do that therefore, I think it will be better if anyone can tell me the way I can add that to my inventory.

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, how can I add ‘Diver’s Helmet’ to my inventory?

You have to solve the map puzzle correctly and then you will get the code which is required to get the divers helmet.

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, how can I add ‘Diver’s Helmet’ to my inventory?

Here I have little different question to ask about diver’s helmet in “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island”. Actually I have found the code which is required to get the divers helmet, but now when I press, any part of the circle, then I can’t see the numbers moving and therefore, I am not able to get it. Is this happened to anyone else? I want to know that this is a bug in this game or I am missing something to do? I am really confused about this. So, please reply me what is the actual problem because of which the numbers are not moving.

It’s not only you who is facing this problem. I am also stuck there. I am also trying to do this from long time but the number doesn’t moves, regardless of which part of circle I click. Now, I have gave up trying that, but if anyone knows what is I am missing then please tell me, or if it is a glitch with this game then also tell me. This is really nice game if I can overcome this problem.

I am not able to find the navigation device. Do any of you can help me to find that by telling where I can get the navigation device? Please, reply.

I know where the navigation device is, in this game. Actually, it is placed in the locked desk and you will use it when you are on the map.

Here I am still stuck even after solving the puzzle to get the code so that I can get the divers helmet. Please, someone help me to do this, I am really very disappointed as I am trying for this from a long time. Now, I think it is really a glitch in the “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” game. I was enjoying this game but now I am really very irritated because of this.

I was also stuck at that situation but now I am out of that. I had solved the map puzzle and I got the code also but that was not helping me. I tried to solve that puzzle many time but when I was not getting any progress then I got tired of doing that again and again so, I just skipped that part. After that, I don’t know what the reason was, but, unexpectedly, the dive thing worked. I don’t know what was not right with the other one, but now I am playing that game further and I will have to say that it is really an awesome game.

So, you want to say that the only way to get out of that problem is just to skip that puzzle? If it is so, then I will also try it to see if it really works or not. By the way, thanks for sharing this with us.