Thread: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, Freezes when I click on anything

Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, Freezes when I click on anything

Recently I bought “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” Collector’s edition, because when I saw some reviews of this game then people were saying it’s a nice game. But, now, when I try to play this game then it keeps on freezing on my computer. It freezes most of the time, but generally, it is freezing when I click on any item, book or any other thing, and I think you may know that I have to do all these when I play this game. As of my knowledge I have the latest version of Shockwave player and Adobe flash player. When I tried to download and install “Direct X End-User Runtime Web Installer” then it showed that my computer has already a newest version installed in it. I am running my pc on Windows XP service pack 3 32 bit operating system. I am not an expert in handling such computer related issues, so I really need someone to help me to come out of this situation. I really want to play this game, but I get frustrated when it freezes all the time.

Re: Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island, Freezes when I click on anything

I also get the same freezing problem when I click on any item or books while playing “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” Collector’s edition and I am not able to figure out the reason behind this issue. If there is anyone who can help to fix this then please reply.

I think if you are getting this freezing problem when you click on any item or if you notice any other kind of bug in this game then you should try to contact customer service, because they can help you to fix this issue pretty quickly. So, if you haven’t contacted them then I think you should try to contact them at least once, because there you can find at least on tech support representative available all the time to help you.

You can also try to uninstall and then re-install “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” because, most of the time re-installing the game solves these kinds of issues. And, then if you are experiencing the same after re-installing the game also then you should try updating all the drivers, because drivers can also cause the freezing issues in the games.

I uninstalled the “Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Island” completely and after installing it again on my PC when I played this game, I found that it is the same as it was before. So, I think re-installing the game is not a solution for this game, because the game is still freezing when I click on anything. I think, as you said, I should try to update the drivers.

I tried re-installing this game after uninstalling it completely, and I still have the same issue. And as far as I know I have already installed the latest version of drivers on my computer. Now, I think, I should try to get help from the tech support by contacting them, but I have no idea of how to contact them. So, it will be better if you will tell me the way I can contact them, I mean is there is any contact number, email id or anything which I can use to contact them and if you know any of them then tell me that.