Thread: Who is the best Immortal to master in Rise of Immortals

Who is the best Immortal to master in Rise of Immortals

For me it would be Aislynn. I think she is an Immortal difficult to master. I've always liked being the best in the weaker or "character" (Its different from game to game, LoL In their champion), because when you do well with the character, not only will inspire people to play that character but you gain recognition. What character do you find the hardest to master?

Re: Who is the best Immortal to master in Rise of Immortals

In all significance, I discover the immortals to be very petty and simple to play and master. I even work on that, so it’s really great topic.

Except you win each game without disappearing and can carry any team to victory each single game. Then you haven't mastered! If you can then /bow /sign my pad /can touch you.

I got Lazarus in my first match against Tatiana (the first practice), but I did not like him. He begins well, but others such as tanker trucks, their damage goes away with time and I was dying a little easier. Nysuss tried then. Immortal Grand Champion (LoL I've been playing for a long time already), maybe going to be my best dps. However, the immortal one I liked was Aislynn. His skills are good fans; the ULT makes all the difference. He loved her that will dominate for sure. So far I've loved what I did with them in just a few games. Vezin is quite easy to play, but I will only play for the next month.

During the very primary Beta while there was like 100 players provoked just Lazarus was my main character and i did exceedingly well with him because his kit is very merciful.

I think maybe it is quite difficult to use, but maybe that's because when I try hard enough nuclear use. In general, the Immortals did not really have much synergy or difficult sampling points when you're playing, which means that you are only using the capacity of each in the situation it was designed instead to things very smart and throw waste to your enemies and stuff.