Thread: Crashing and freezing difficulty with Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

Crashing and freezing difficulty with Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

Hello guys I am having so much difficulty with this game. Actually after installing this game I am getting laggy performance. And even sometime this game freezes for some seconds and again starting. And sometime crashes it on my system. I try with any game settings but I did not found any solution for this. Same thing happen again and again. So now I am out of ideas. If you guys know about this then please let me know about it. All replies are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Crashing and freezing difficulty with Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

If your game crashes, turn out to be slow, or the program freezes or getting down, your computer's present graphics configuration possibly will be mismatched through the game. Downloading the most up-to-date video card driver in support of your system, installing a number of easy updates, or adjusting your graphic settings is able to often ease these problems.

Re: Crashing and freezing difficulty with Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

Hello even I am having the same issue with this game. And as per your instruction I check with the all settings but still no success with my game. I am still facing this entire lag and freeze issue with this game. So if you are having any other solution for this query then please share it with me. I hope you will show us the correct way to fix this issue. Anyone else have any solution for this query.

Hello as you said that you perfrom all steps so I will suggest you to first check your video drivers. If it’s not updated with the current updates of drivers then you cannot play this game properly. And once you get the all appropriate drivers after that you have to check the all graphic appearance settings. Once it is proper then you can play this game without any difficulty. So go on internet and from there find out the most up to date drivers for your system. And update it and after that run this game again. I am sure this will help you to solve your issue.

If graphic driver settings are appropriate then I will suggest you to reinstall the Adobe Flash and Shockwave. Basically this program is helpful for you to show the video, animation and graphics within the different computers. To run this game appropriately you have to install the most up to date version of the Adobe Flash and Shockwave. Please check this and see if it’s helpful for you or not.

Hello thank you for your reply actually after your suggestion I try with all of these settings. Updated with both of the drivers and Adobe Flash and Shockwave But still I am getting the same issue with this game. What else I have to perform to accomplish this. Please suggest any different solution to achieve this. I think there is an issue with this game only. What are the all possible game settings present to achieve this. I am waiting for your replies.

If all theses settings are not helpful for you then I will suggest you to reinstall the game and try to run it again. To perform this initially you have to uninstall this game for that you have to go to your Game Manager and from there click on a trash icon which is subsequently to your game. And then again go to the Purchase history and from there click on a install now. Then choose run. And again download this game. I hope this will fix your issue. And still if the issue is arriving then maybe there is an issue wit your graphic card. Best of luck.