Thread: Difficulty with FIFA 12 Demo PS3 controller

Difficulty with FIFA 12 Demo PS3 controller

Hello guys I download the demo of this game. And I want some information about the PS3 controller for FIFA 12. I am using windows 7 64 bit and PS3 MotioninJoy drivers for the controller. But still while trying to run demo with PS3 controller it crashes. So do you guys have any idea about it. I go with many other sites but I did not found any appropriate solution for this query. So if you know anything about it then please share it with me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Difficulty with FIFA 12 Demo PS3 controller

Hello I am having the similar kind of difficulty with my. If, I am not using controller at that moment its working fine. And at what time I choose to play quick match at that time within the controller selection screen if I attach a PS3 controller then after that FIFA 12 does not find this. But it shows me that PS3 controller is connected. So I don’t know whats the wrong with it.

Hello guys go with the following steps. Initially you require MotioninJoy driver in support of PS3 Controller. Go with the following rar file which is supported for the windows vista 64 bit or windows 7 64 bit. Once you done with this then you have to run Motioninjoy Driver and after that you have to connect PS3 controller and from their choose Xbox 360 Controller Emulator. After that click option next to the earlier mode chosen. Within that option you have to click on next to XINPUT and from there you have to choose XBOX 360 controller. And after that click on a enable which you will get at the left bottom side of window. From there go to the profile once again and then click on enable. Once you done with it appropriately after that you have to launch FIFA 12 demo game and within the game settings you will get button icons and from there you can choose Logitech Rumble Pad 2. I hope this will help you. I am sure this will work for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello thank you for this file. I didn’t try this but I surely try with this. After trying if I will get any difficulty with it then I will post back my query here. Thank you once again.