Thread: Character Skin requests in Rise of Immortals

Character Skin requests in Rise of Immortals

Instead of having to make all sorts of additional development, rebalancing, the character creation. What is the possibility to request that we skins of the characters because it makes them look very different? I'd really like a Aislynn, a man dressed in full armor with a giant hammer. You can leave the rest of it, as it would be easier, but what do you think? Does anyone else have a character that would like to have a brand-new skin for? Maybe even write a new story?

Re: Character Skin requests in Rise of Immortals

First I have a point in which we work hard to get items fixed Immortal general reference and updated, the skins are one of the main things we want to develop too. What are the possibilities to apply skins.. Okay, not to put the skins that everyone hates. Request, suggest, and we will at least listen and consider what you want.

I know what you mean, but I'm thinking about taking your stats / etc and make a skin of men, and they can do a story about a famous champion or something. Maybe if I knew how long a new look and the story took. I bet their time unless you make a new and immortal.

I as well new immortal, I'm just thinking aloud. I'm officially requesting a champion of aislynn skin and a more "necromancer who is not undead" skin for Netheurgist that is more like Vezin.

I think people think that if developers work on skin that cannot work on other aspects of the game. Frank will not work on the skins, which will work in music and SFXs. The same applies to the texture artists who need things to do, not only fail to work. Whether working on improving soil texture, yield models, skins, etc, artists must work on the texture textures through the development. It does not interfere with the balance of the game and what not. I think it would be an attempt of things you can try Reskin a character. Dissimilar stories, the similar character type. This way if you like Netheurgist, but I do not like a terrible guy, can play a re-skinned Netheurgist is a nice guy and has a dissimilar look. I think it's a great idea. Programmers do not essentially work on the skins, which looks more a function of art.

I was thoughts more of a Tai Lung skin for Tzai (therefore the pun, "Tzai Lung") but a fighter humanoid panda form as a skin or new Immortal would be amazing too. I like pandas.

I think that changing the skills meant that the visual effect of an ability of an immortal will change with the change of the skin (e.g., a siren wills Nyssus looking watery effects). I read in wiki that some skins do LoL. Although I could be wrong and may actually be some skins do not change the skills of champion not aesthetically, as I've never played LoL. something to remember when thinking of the skins, not everything can change the model and such, because it is intuitive for new players to two characters that look anything are the champion himself. For example, if you become a champion Aislynn man with a hammer is not intuitive aislynn yet.

I would differ as it looks like a new hero needs new skills, spell animations, and ability trees. But you know superior than I do.

Nyssus skin should also have a Medusa and perhaps a kind of basilisk skin. A Ichors could have a Christmas tree what they want for the holidays. Balak could be in a pumpkin costume for Halloween. Just some things that came to mind when I'm looking at the selection screen.

Lazarus must have a grim reaper of the skin, which could be another Halloween skin. One might take a scarcrow Vezin I do not know how it would work, since it has no legs XD but you know spitball in only here trying to be helpful in some way. Balak could be holy, I do not know why I'm thinking of skins on vacation, but that's all the coming is to the mind at the moment XD.