Thread: Clicking on item not responding properly in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

Clicking on item not responding properly in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

Whenever i am clicking on the tweezer for a no of times than sometime it says not yet or to wait for the list and when i hit the hint button then it highlights the tweezer.In order to select it I have to do this for several times.I am not even able to click on my inventory tab and so how do i will burn the canvas?. I have even unchecked the custom cursor but it does not seems to be helping at all.Is there any one who have experienced the same and can help me out?

Re: Clicking on item not responding properly in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

As far as i know and have played this game i have experienced that this occurs when you don't click on the exact spot of the item where it is needed to be clicked even i used to face the same problem and even i used to keep on clicking on the same item several times but later i learned to click on the exact spot and then it was working properly most of the items need to interact with each other and reveal the items in them.Just try to find out the exact spot by noticing it where you actually click.

Re: Clicking on item not responding properly in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

I think that your problem is that you are clicking on an item just before it is asked for in a hurry the item needs some sec to actually appear in the box i think you might need to just toggle between the FIND and the INVENTORY tab you are not allowed to pick up things that are not completely listed in the box or in the find tab may be that's the reason you get the message not yet and all,the exact thing is to be followed for the inventory items as well.May be you will be able to click on the right spot but then you have to wait for a moment to get it actually listed in the inventory tab.Just check it out after waiting for a few seconds.I think it should work fine after this method.