Thread: How to take down the guard in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

How to take down the guard in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

I have started playing this game called Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands just a few days ago and now i am stuck at a point where i have to take down the guards that are on the boat.I have tried several ways but unfortunately i have not yet found a way.Is there any one who have played this game before and can help me out?

Re: How to take down the guard in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

I am also playing Hidden Expedition Uncharted Islands and i was doing well by now but now i have stuck at this place where i could see a guard up the crow's nest it appears as if i have to disable it for a built on the side of the ship but i actually don't know how to disable it and i am not able to find any other way as well,so can you please suggest me that how should i disable the pirate ship guard.Any helping suggestion for this will be appreciated

Which guard you are talking about the pirate at the boat? or the sailor in the crows nest? if you are talking about the pirate at the boat then you have to go back to the place where you have found the rowboat and then click on the guard to get close in on him where as if you are talking about the sailor in the crows nest than you have to go back upon the hill and then use your sling shot to take knock them down.I have played this game for several time and have enjoyed a lot.Hope my solutions help you,it will take several attempt in the starting but after playing it for some times you will learn it automatically.

In order to kill the pirate ship guard in "Hidden Expedition The Uncharted Islands" you just have to Use the slingshot and you can find it at the place where the newspaper are but you will be needing some coins in order to get a newspaper and you can get it easily from the little guys by knocking them down and then you can finally get the slingshot to proceed further and then shoot the guard down.Just follow the task above step by step and you will be able to find a way out and remember you have to go to the top of the hill to shoot the guards or else you have to keep searching from angles to shoot them down.Best of luck

Yes even though yo are able to find the sling shot you wont be able to zoom in and shoot at the guard on the sheep as they are at a very far distance so you have to probably search for a place to find the exact spot in order to take them down and going to the top of the hill have appeared to be one of the good spot to get the guard in the zooming range and you are likely to take them down with some tries.There are other spots to but the top of the hill has appeared to the best one.