Thread: FIFA 12 Demo disc is unreadable

FIFA 12 Demo disc is unreadable

Hi everyone I am in a big problem with this FIFA 12. This game launches perfectly but at what time I am starting any match at that moment it shows me an error of disc is unreadable. I try it many times but I am getting this same error. I am desperately waiting to play this game but because of this error I am not able to play this. I am totally frustrated with this. Do you guys have any idea how I can fix this issue. If you are having any information about it then please share it with me as soon as possible. I am sure that you guys will help me. All replies are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: FIFA 12 Demo disc is unreadable

I am having same issue the whole thing within the demo works faultlessly; find the way to menus, playing within the area, team management and so forth. At what time a match is started the demo freeze within the region if no matter which on the controller is pressed and if gone on behalf of a couple seconds the xbox demonstrate the 'disk unreadable' error. I am out of ideas now and now I am again moving towards FIFA 11.

Getting same error, here is the video which I found on YouTube which is same error which I am getting. Just go through this guys and tell me is there any way to fix this. Please guys help us.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K57qf...layer_embedded

Hello guys as per my knowledge it sounds like a potential hard drive error. By the way which XBOX version you guys are using? Maybe because of version issue can affect the game initialization.