Thread: Should developer of game drop 2v2,3v3 and 4v4 to enhance the 5v5 matching of Rise of Immortals?

Should developer of game drop 2v2,3v3 and 4v4 to enhance the 5v5 matching of Rise of Immortals?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. well I have installed Rise of Immortals on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether the developer of game will provide the 5v5 in the game? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Should developer of game drop 2v2,3v3 and 4v4 to enhance the 5v5 matching of Rise of Immortals?

according to me the developer of the game should provide the balance the 5v5 before the developer of the game are going for the other mode of the game.

Re: Should developer of game drop 2v2,3v3 and 4v4 to enhance the 5v5 matching of Rise of Immortals?

In this particular situation if you really wanted to test the matchmaking system than you need to get the people who are out of the 3vE and into 5v5. I don’t recommend the disabling and there should be some more incentive in the game. Well I don’t think there will be really less people who are wanted to play the 2v2 mode of the game.

I don’t think so the developer of the game should not drop in fact they should provide the maximum amount of the players who will be able to play the game in that particular instance of the map. There are less people who are wanted to play the 3v3's, or 4v4. I have played the powerlevel up for the persistence. There will be no anger from the people if developer of the game is dropping the two sets.

I have played couple of online game and I have figure out the thing that is there are not 3v3 or 4v4 players who are playing the game. I think the developer of the game should simply drop down from the game. however I would like to have 2v2 and I would like to play the same with the couple of friends of mine.

I let you know that I have not played 2,3,4 players on the computer of mine. however I really enjoy to play the 5v5. So I think 2,3,4 should bad dropped from the game.