Thread: How is Kill stealing in Rise of Immortals?

How is Kill stealing in Rise of Immortals?

I have played various video games on the computer of mine. recently I have installed Rise of Immortals on the computer of mine. I wanted to know how whole gold for the hero kills currently working for the game. or there is any changes on the same. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How is Kill stealing in Rise of Immortals?

When saw the snowball items here I have granted the same kind of the amount of the stacks for the skills or assists. I am happy with the same and I am expecting that it is the major plus point of this particular game.

Well I can understand the thing about the reasoning for the prioritize the carrying and getting the skills. It will make the sense from the competitive standpoint by the same kind of the logic into the game which can be utilized for the everyone getting the same amount of the gold in the situation where you need to get the minor bonus when number of people are involved into the game.

I would like to support the split method and it will be a team game. if you wanted to rack up a kill peen go play halo/cs/cod in the game.

Well according to me it seems to be an interesting concept and it would be one of best concept of the game if it is implemented properly. However you will be able to find out the undertrained carries the game. in the terms of the defending it will carry the team fight and it will allow them to make there job quite better. So you will not have champion which can play the game with 1v5 by themselves. I am not able to find out anything negative into the game.

I recommend that you should try to play the game with behemoth or andro into the competitive hon match. The only thing which you have to do over here is that you have to stand outside of the exp range as much as possible. You should try to last hit ever. You have to spend all the money on the wards and consumables, you have to make yourself ready to kill so that you can keep alive and you have to work your butt at making life quite easy.