Thread: Will there be a Linux version of the game ‘Rise of Immortals’?

Will there be a Linux version of the game ‘Rise of Immortals’?

I have two Operating System installed on my computer, but mostly I stay on Linux only for some personal preferences. As, I am very excited about playing Rise of Immortals, here I want to ask that will Rise of Immortals will have its Linux version also? If it will not be in Linux version then I will be really very disappointed. Is there is anyone who has a clear idea about will Rise of Immortals will have its Linux version or not?

Re: Will there be a Linux version of the game ‘Rise of Immortals’?

I don’t have any idea about whether Rise of Immortals have its Linux version or not, but I will also like if it will be in Linux version also. But, if it will not have its Linux version then I think I will rather play other games like Oil Rush which I can play on Ubuntu Linux. But, I think they should release a Linux version of Rise of Immortals also.

My PC is running on Ubuntu Linux only. Therefore, I will also like if this game will have its Linux version also. They should make a game which can be played on Ubuntu Linux also. I think if they will not do so then they can miss a market segment which is used by other game companies. I will buy a game only if it will work on my computer otherwise there is no point of buying that game. I have really very good specs for this kind of game but, I just don’t have windows on my Computer and I don’t want to use that also.

Don’t get disappointed if Rise of Immortals would not have its Linux version and it wouldn’t support on your Computer, because if you want to play some these kind of games on your Ubuntu Linux then you should know that there are more better games available in Linux also which you can download and enjoy playing them. For example, there is a most entertaining game “League of Legends”.

I actually like this game but as now I have started using Linux therefore I now I will not be able to play it on my computer. Though there is windows emulation software “wine”, which can run windows based programs on Linux os but this game cannot be played with wine. Therefore, I wish they release a Linux version also of Rise of Immortals game. There are many people who like to play such games and are using Linux. Therefore, if they will release its Linux client also then they can generate huge revenue from it. Therefore, they should release a Linux client of Rise of Immortals.

Yes, there are many gamers who are using Linux, then also there are many game companies who don’t see profit in releasing games in Linux version also along with windows version. If they look at Linux gamers then they can add huge profit in their sales. I think Rise of Immortal will also have its Linux client.

Though, there are possibilities of generating a huge profit by releasing the game in Linux version but, as far as I know they are not planning to release Linux version of Rise of Immortals at least for now. But, let’s see if they change their mind in coming future.