Thread: When I launch Rise of Immortals then it just opens a blank white space

When I launch Rise of Immortals then it just opens a blank white space

I really want to play Rise of Immortals but I am not able to play it because of this issue. Whenever I launch Rise of Immortals then after launching I only see a blank and white space on the screen. I tried to launch it many times but every time I get the same screen. I also tried to run it as Administrator, but after that also I can see the same blank and white space on the game screen. Is this is in only with my PC or there is anyone else who has the same issue. If you know how can it be fixed then please reply with the solution.

Re: When I launch Rise of Immortals then it just opens a blank white space

You are at least not just one who is facing this issue with Rise of Immortals, because I am also getting this problem when I launch this game. When I start this game, then it stuck with a white screen and then to close it I have to use the task manager. This problem started after I launched the game and then exited from it. If anyone knows how to fix this issue then please reply. For some additional information, I am using NVIDEA GeForce 8800M GTS and I am running windows vista.

I am also experiencing the same thing when I launch my Rise of Immortals game on my Laptop. To, terminate this issue I when open task manager and then try to close that game’s process then also it won’t close and then I have to reboot my computer. I am using ATI Radeon HD 3200 and the operating system that I am using is Windows 7 32 bit. I provided these so that you can find the exact reason behind any problem.

I was also stuck at there, I got out from there just by clicking the client itself, but that put me into other problems. I think Rise of Immortal game is really very buggy. there are many bugs in this game.

I was also experiencing the same thing when I was trying to launch Rise of Immortals on my computer which is running on Windows 7 with 8GB RAM. I tried restarting my PC but it didn’t help me to get out of that issue. Finally I thought of uninstalling Rise of Immortals and then reinstalling it again. And when I did this then, I saw that my game can run without any issues. When I launched it, this time it didn’t showed me the blank white screen like before. I think everyone of you who is having this problem should try to uninstall and then reinstall it again. It will surely solve this issue and you will be able to play Rise of Immortals as I am playing now.

I am also not able to able to launch Rise of Immortals game. When I try to do so, it says Error 137. I am not able to understand what the reason behind this is. The operating system that I have is Windows 7 64 bit. I have 4 gb ram with nVidia GeForce 9600 GT. I really want to play this game but because of this issue I am not able to play this game. So, if anyone knows anything which can fix this issue then please reply with that fix.

I was also having the same problem, but as I saw a post above I reinstalled Rise of Immortals and then it got fixed for a while but when I opened it next time then it again started showing a blank and white screen. My computer is running on Windows XP SP3, and it is having Intel Core 2 duo E8400 3.0GHz processer, AUS P5Q motherboard, and nVidia GeForce GTX 460 graphic card. I think this is the all which may be needed to know about my pc to understand the reason behind this.

According to what I felt till now, I think this issue is because of some files of the Rise of Immortal game which are still now on your computer. I was also experiencing the same thing after I installed this patch. But, I found that we can also launch this game easily by going into the game’s folder and then there executing the file named “AoCClientR”. It will make your game to start normally. This worked for me, I hope this work for you also.